100k packs

Gavlaaaarrr
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I’ve opened 2 of these, not with real money and the highest rated player I got was Dost ha, I feel sorry for people that actually spend on these packs

Comments

• Mrhey31
    1111 posts Professional
    I feel sorry for you aswell.. 200k is a pretty big deal.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for you aswell.. 200k is a pretty big deal.

Nah doesn’t bother me, hardly play the game now mate
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Now think for all the lads & ladies who grind out 20 wins for 2 of them in WL
  • Greezyweezy101
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2
    Opened 5 yesterday with FP. Best player was Dele Ali.

The money isnt the issue. It's more that at this point there isnt 1 aspect of the game that isn't dispointing.
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Opened 2 of these with REAL money and got Koulibaly and Salah. Only time I've ever spent money and got someone good
  • LiveDogs
    723 posts Semi-Pro
    Opened one myself mate and best player I got was Corlunka 🙁🙁
  • Boommaametw3
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Opened 2 of these with REAL money and got Koulibaly and Salah. Only time I've ever spent money and got someone good

Still not worth it. Salah is 150K and Koulibaily is 30K. And one 100K pack is $25. So $50 for 180k coins isn't worth the money
  • Momus
    1817 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA certainly need to up the pack weight with these sort of packs.

Spend £80 on FP and pack Kagawa
    Or spent £80 on coins and afford Ronaldo

Buying coins is bad but EA’s greed incentivises people to do it
  • TheRealHarrison

Still not worth it. Salah is 150K and Koulibaily is 30K. And one 100K pack is $25. So $50 for 180k coins isn't worth the money

Where in the world are you paying $25 for a 100k pack? I paid £22 for 4600 points so £11 a pack
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    Let’s face it, off the store a 2000 fifa points is what? £15.99 or something? It’s a disgrace that EA can give u a 83 rated player, I’d want at least 86 for that much, I get that you taking a chance, mark my words, points will be banned soon if nothing changes, it’s a disgrace
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    And a urge people to stop buying Fifa points, please just buy coins
  • Springveldt
    4428 posts National Call-Up
    Shows the state of packs that you’ve just spent over £20 and are happy with a Koulibaly and a Salah.

When you actually think about it, you’ve just been mugged off.
  • TheRealHarrison
    Shows the state of packs that you’ve just spent over £20 and are happy with a Koulibaly and a Salah.

When you actually think about it, you’ve just been mugged off.

I know - still better than what most people get so I guess standards slip on these packs. They should be guaranteed 88+ player
  • Toonleew
    2064 posts Fans' Favourite
    Opened 1 and got Kingsley fricken coma
  • azza452
    809 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 3
    This was my 2
    Post edited by azza452 on