The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is there not only gold rare teams anymore?

LucasAMC
1152 posts Professional
Well, I started playing FUT 19 only in my vacations about lasts 2 weeks and I only have about 200k. Something impressed me this FIFA, I almost never play against a normal gold rare team. Every match is against a full rainbow team with many many 150k + players. It seems I'm the only poor players on this FIFA. What happened? Because of course in the others FIFA there was a lot of teams like these, but not always. In FIFA 18 for example I could play about 5 in 10 matches against normal gold rare teams and now I think is about 1 in 10.

Comments

• Boysie91
    10031 posts Has That Special Something
    Very easy to get coins this year
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Very easy to get coins this year

Wow, I didn't expect this from EA.
  • Jonboyparker
    5481 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    Still have 3 NIF’s in my team... Pogba, Fabinho and Sandro. I could upgrade them but a +1 or +2 doesn’t readily interest me unless I pack them. The rest of my team is untradable specials apart from RTTF VVD

People are earning so many more coins this fifa and packing Untradables all the time. They have those teams due to it being 4 months old. Also with all the new promo cards (every week nearly), it’s driving some prices down.
    Post edited by Jonboyparker on
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    I’m assuming the fact others have been playing months and you have played for 2 weeks has something to do with it
  • Moose Factory
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    It’s February.
  • JordVorenholt
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    my 2nd team is all gold

got two in-forms, a CL and a flashback in my first team. not excessive

a FS, one in-form and two scream cards in my third team
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    My main team is all rare gold.