Another rivals is broken post...

Pay2Lose
906 posts Professional
My mate brought Fifa a few weeks ago, he’s just a casual player and he got placed in division 6.

He’s currently texting me asking why he’s getting matched vs god squads and extremely good players in div 6. So he obviously won’t be playing Fifa anymore.

Ea you are alienating new players by allowing the division rivals rewards exploiting cheats. Stop them from quitting down the leagues. It’s destroying your game and you are going to lose in the long run.

Comments

• ShadowofEnigma
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its not impossible to beat a 'god squad' full of Icons with a gold-rare team. I've beaten a full Icon squad with a 85-86 rated team. I've also had my 91 rated squad slaughtered by a 85 rated team.

I will admit, the skill based match making can be extremely broken at times though. Would be nice if EA could polish it a bit more.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    Its not impossible to beat a 'god squad' full of Icons with a gold-rare team. I've beaten a full Icon squad with a 85-86 rated team. I've also had my 91 rated squad slaughtered by a 85 rated team.

I will admit, the skill based match making can be extremely broken at times though. Would be nice if EA could polish it a bit more.

But are you a newcomer/ returning casual to Fifa? People quit down the leagues to get easy rewards and it’s killing the game and making new players leave. They don’t want to play some troll from division 1 who’s quit down for an easy ride.

Theres no tournaments, no seasons so new players just go “Na Fifa sucks now”. And don’t play.
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sorry to spam This, but check out my latest post. I have an idea that solves this sort of Too- let me know your thoughts
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    I have icons it doesnt make me a good player , lots of the good teams are traders
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    Screenshot-20190202-134250.jpg[/url]
  • Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I started a fresh account a week or so back due to a temp ban on my main account, obviously started off with bronze team and one or two loans. All 5 of my placement games were against fully stacked teams and controlled by players that wouldn't look out of place in div 3/4, and then the next 3 games in div 6. Safe to say I didn't touch fifa until my main account was back.
  • DeanoZoff
    4854 posts National Call-Up
    This has been happening for years.

Only hurts people more this year cos rewards are better
  • LC17
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The sad thing is that it is so easy to fix. The player should remain in the same division for a hole week. On Thursday the player go to the new division he/she deserves to be in.
    I can't understand why ea didn't fixed it. It should be like this at least 2 weeks after release.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    You already made a thread on the same thing yesterday, no need for more on the same subject
This discussion has been closed.