Does anyone even play draft?

sanjay17
407 posts Sunday League Hero
I mean it takes a lot of searches before we get matched against someone in online drafts.

Comments

• ShadowofEnigma
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have that problem with Divisions / WL. I'm going to try and forward ports through my router tomorrow. Might look that up and give it a shot if you know how.
  • sanjay17
    My ports are open :smiley: And I am getting matched in 10-20 seconds in DR/WL. But drafts is a whole different story
  • BeardedBerk
    1586 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have done but with that many quit glitchers in draft its a risk to play
  • Never tried draft and prbly never will I read so much about ppl just freezing the game and stuff that it isn't worth trying just to lose 15k. I would actually love the format though but it seems like EA can't be bothered to invest at least some money in servers or anti cheat.
  • Too much cheaters there and too high entry fee (15k). It's not worth.
  • sanjay17
    I have done but with that many quit glitchers in draft its a risk to play
    BeerBaron wrote: »
    Never tried draft and prbly never will I read so much about ppl just freezing the game and stuff that it isn't worth trying just to lose 15k. I would actually love the format though but it seems like EA can't be bothered to invest at least some money in servers or anti cheat.
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Too much cheaters there and too high entry fee (15k). It's not worth.

But doesnt EA give a draft token if you get disconnected unintentionallly
  • sanjay17 wrote: »
    But doesnt EA give a draft token if you get disconnected unintentionallly

I have no idea you are the one playing it you tell me^^. If that's the case I may try it.