Beating park the bus

RA22Y
113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Has anyone figured out how to do it? Its really tedious - I'm constantly attacking, having shot after shot blocked, long shots hardly ever go in now, then my opponent plays one pass through my defence and scores, then it's back to me attacking for the rest of the game.

Comments

• ILBOMBA
    1039 posts Professional
    Dont give the ball away
  • deang07
    8065 posts League Winner
    RA22Y wrote: »
    Has anyone figured out how to do it? Its really tedious - I'm constantly attacking, having shot after shot blocked, long shots hardly ever go in now, then my opponent plays one pass through my defence and scores, then it's back to me attacking for the rest of the game.

its not easy with the way some ppl play sitting back.
    however persevere with varied play m8 , dont stick to one style , go through the centre , go wide both wings , cross , cut in ect.
    pulling ur opponents side to side can help create space especially a quick long ball switch.
    also be patient dont go full throttle sometimes slowing up keeping possesion frustrates the opp to start dragging players out.
    dont be afraid to be an **** if they are playing that way .

gl m8
  • Recoba
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Offensive fullbacks
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Recoba wrote: »
    Offensive fullbacks

yeah only to get counter banged
  • RA22Y
    Thanks. I suppose it's just something we have to accept as part of the game. Think I might set my ultra defensive style to park the bus and play them at their own game.
  • crackers07
    1025 posts Professional
    I am happy playing ptb its high pressure that beats me every time.
  • RA22Y
    crackers07 wrote: »
    I am happy playing ptb its high pressure that beats me every time.

How do you do it?
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Drop back with wingers is now the only way to play. Embarrassing how EA have created a game that requires no skill to defend.
  • Grifan
    1199 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Drop back with wingers is now the only way to play. Embarrassing how EA have created a game that requires no skill to defend.

And its been years of it too. Nothing more annoying that missing 1 v 1s hitting the post having the keeper moved manually when uv broke their defense down and all the other side in doing is sitting In then one corner or kick off goal and it done. This game gives me anger like no other game