Stevie Vs Scholesy. The Collab RTG- Placed in div 5

Milner
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
edited February 5
Double the fun, half the grind.
steven-gerrard-paul-scholes.jpg
A RTG like no other. Working together for team glory, competing for personal glory. Gerrard Vs Scholes. Milner Vs Knowlesdinho.

Gerrard is my marquee player, Scholes is @Knowlesdinho s. We will split the games played 50/50 and operate this like a board involved first owner RTG, with the long term aim of getting both the primes.

Rules
-Penalties to be taken by our own marquee player, free reign in other set pieces.
- No over the top bias towards one player.
- Gerrard and Scholes must always be in the same position. Cm or Cam.
- Both players are to be upgraded at the same time.
-Every other player is first owner.

Post edited by Milner on

Comments

• Milner
    Stats
  • Milner
    @iD33J91 @Knowlesdinho @Ulook92 @Dutch007 @Vinny1979 @fifataco @falafelmonster @andy99tradez @ajaxlegends @orangeeffect05 @Antparry92 @ccooaattssyy @Pietu

Let me know if you want to be involved here. Tevez isn't dead, doing this as a Collab RTG will allow it to carry on. But at a more casual rate.
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    Put Scholes LM :naughty:
  • Milner
    Antparry92 wrote: »

:joy:

Is that you Sven?
  • iD33J91
    5472 posts Big Money Move
    Milner wrote: »
    @iD33J91 @Knowlesdinho @Ulook92 @Dutch007 @Vinny1979 @fifataco @falafelmonster @andy99tradez @ajaxlegends @orangeeffect05 @Antparry92 @ccooaattssyy @Pietu

Let me know if you want to be involved here. Tevez isn't dead, doing this as a Collab RTG will allow it to carry on. But at a more casual rate.

Yeah I can be involved!! Casual is all good
  • FreddieKane
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Looks fun, good luck
  • Pietu
    2096 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah I'm in!
  • Danic123
    2437 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sounds interesting :smiley:
  • Dutch007
    2669 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am out😘
  • Dutch007
    2669 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    I am out😘

Congratulations, I hope your parents are supportive

:D
  • Ulook92
    12783 posts Has That Special Something
    So how does the collab work? You both gave the same teams but 1 with Stevie and one with Pauly?
  • Falafelmonster
    4817 posts National Call-Up
    In!
  • Milner
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    So how does the collab work? You both gave the same teams but 1 with Stevie and one with Pauly?

We are both on the same account, playing with both players. So they'll be alongside each other, working together while competing.

• VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Definitely going to follow this one.
  • FifaTaco
    1009 posts Professional
    edited February 2
    I’m in, I like this
  • Ulook92
    12783 posts Has That Special Something
    Ah cool. So you are both playing games together?
  • Pikachu
    8673 posts League Winner

We are both on the same account, playing with both players. So they'll be alongside each other, working together while competing.

Luckily mods probably won’t come in here, not sure it’s allowed, is it? Anyway, I would like to be a part of this.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14055 posts Has That Special Something
    Sounds good
  • Milner
    edited February 2
    Pikachu wrote: »

Luckily mods probably won’t come in here, not sure it’s allowed, is it? Anyway, I would like to be a part of this.

Surely it's not against the rules, a kid could play on account at his mum's and at his dad's
    Post edited by Milner on
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Sounds pretty cool, will follow :)
  • Knowlesdinho
    10491 posts Has That Special Something

Surely it's norbahaisnt the rules, a kid could play on account at his mum's and at his dad's

@Milner is my son, nobody can prove otherwise!
  • iD33J91
    5472 posts Big Money Move

Surely it's norbahaisnt the rules, a kid could play on account at his mum's and at his dad's

This has taken an.... interesting turn real quick 😆
  • Milner

Yeah! Wait... How old are you?
  • Knowlesdinho

It doesn’t matter how old I am, all that matters is that you are not too old to go over my knee son...just checked my credit card statements, 3k on fifa points for this rtg!!! You’re grounded!

To be serious for a second, I haven’t played Fifa for over a month so this will go terribly. I’m also in jail for being too damn funny on the forum, so can’t post as much. I feel like a nation that is just going about it’s own business, and then gets sanctions.
  • Milner

It doesn’t matter how old I am, all that matters is that you are not too old to go over my knee son...just checked my credit card statements, 3k on fifa points for this rtg!!! You’re grounded!

To be serious for a second, I haven’t played Fifa for over a month so this will go terribly. I’m also in jail for being too damn funny on the forum, so can’t post as much. I feel like a nation that is just going about it’s own business, and then gets sanctions.

How else was I supposed to get 1mil on a fresh account?!
  • Milner
    This isn't going well.

@Knowlesdinho can't load FIFA on the account :joy:
  • Knowlesdinho
    Looks like I’m in. I’ve been out, so I apologise in advance for the games that take place!
  • Knowlesdinho
    So I’ll leave it to @Milner to announce my 2 results, and then you can decide who plays the final placement match.

The fact that I played better under the influence of soft drinks (keeping it clean for the Cianinator), should not influence your decisions!
  • Cadey 5
    10461 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Don’t you dare :D