My first icon pull in FIFA 19!

greif44
2368 posts Fans' Favourite
I know it`s not really threadworthy, but still wanna share with you, mates.
For some unknown reason I decided to do Athletic Bilbao SBC, even bought some missing players, got that pack and... prime Gattuso! My first icon packed in 19.
Nice pull after getting just one 83-rated card and rest of it <81 from most recent rewards and MM.

Will give him a try instead of UCL Allan and probably sell later.

Comments

• RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Siiick congrats !.... my first icon pull ever was this yr and it was very good one but oh well still an icon.
  • greif44
    Siiick congrats !.... my first icon pull ever was this yr and it was very good one but oh well still an icon.

Thanks mate! Tbh on the paper he's no better than Allan but maybe he's a beast in game. Anyways, can't complain!
  • Markman007
    2650 posts Fans' Favourite
    greif44 wrote: »
    For some unknown reason I decided to do Athletic Bilbao SBC, even bought some missing players, got that pack and... prime Gattuso! My first icon packed in 19.
    Nice pull after getting just one 83-rated card and rest of it <81 from most recent rewards and MM.

Congrats man! I’ve got 85 Gattuso and enjoy using him.
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Congrats!
  • greif44
    Markman007 wrote: »

Congrats man! I’ve got 85 Gattuso and enjoy using him.
    Congrats!

Thanks mates!
  • Dijkstra
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I will not take your bait, and do dat sbc.

Congrats, bro
  • greif44
    Dijkstra wrote: »

I will not take your bait, and do dat sbc.

Congrats, bro

thanks bro!
    yeah stay away from them, that`s a waste in a long run
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm still waiting for this moment.. In any fifa. But Congrats. Lucky you.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I did the entire La Liga except for 2 teams requiring silvers, Atletico Madrid, and RM. in 15 packs, not one single walkout and only one 84. I haven’t played in a month and a half.
  • greif44
    Tbh I don't even know why I did it, probably just hoping to pull any of these new players :D because normally when I do SBCs expecting to pull something good, I just get nothing