Headliner Alex Sandro anyone used him?

liamano123
329 posts An Exciting Prospect
Looks like he could be the best left back on the game

Comments

  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Would like to think so at that price.
  • Baliland
    838 posts Professional
    I'm thinking buying him but he's goddamn expensive I'm scared to buy
  • liamano123
    329 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Would these headliners go up with the winter upgrades though as he is guaranteed one aswlel
  • Maro6590
    854 posts Professional
    liamano123 wrote: »
    Would these headliners go up with the winter upgrades though as he is guaranteed one aswlel

    Yes. They are always +1 of the best available card. Sandros IF and SIF would go up by +1 if he gets an Winter upgrade. Also this card would be +1
  • L1vingl1fe
    3753 posts National Call-Up
    liamano123 wrote: »
    Looks like he could be the best left back on the game

    How could he be better than TOTY Marcelo?
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5885 posts Big Money Move
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    liamano123 wrote: »
    Looks like he could be the best left back on the game

    How could he be better than TOTY Marcelo?

    He’s not. People dismiss toty marcelo because of work rates. But his card is so good the work rates are meaningless.
  • L1vingl1fe
    3753 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    liamano123 wrote: »
    Looks like he could be the best left back on the game

    How could he be better than TOTY Marcelo?

    He’s not. People dismiss toty marcelo because of work rates. But his card is so good the work rates are meaningless.

    Marcelo is the perfect LB for me. Always where I need him in defense and moving forward
Sign In or Register to comment.