Just seen this promo lololololol

Gooner93
334 posts Sunday League Hero
Its like they are actually seeing how far they can push people.

Best players for the first half of the season? I'm actually dying with laughter.

Rashford? Pogba?! They haven't even broke into the top 5 all season.

Just how?! Its literally a weak excuse to release some fancy cards for 'meta' players.

Another cash grab from a greedy company, the only thing worse than there milking promos is their depressing AI gameplay.

GG EA.

Comments

• RA22Y
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game will be finished in the next few weeks with that latest patch, plus these bullsh*t cards.
  • xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    I'm usually one of the bigger complainers when it comes to too much undeserved content but this is a decent promo since the cards get Dynamic updates if the player gets an IF or other special card.
  • Gooner93
    xFATAL wrote: »
    I'm usually one of the bigger complainers when it comes to too much undeserved content but this is a decent promo since the cards get Dynamic updates if the player gets an IF or other special card.

Are those players deserved? Are they the best players so far? Or are they players that will sell packs?
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Gooner93 wrote: »

Are those players deserved? Are they the best players so far? Or are they players that will sell packs?

Why you wanted them to add Mbappe,Messi,Van Dijk??? They already have TOTY. I agree with everyone on the list except not adding Piatek from Milan and adding Pogba and rashford. They only had 4 good games but the rest were justified
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something

Why does that matter?
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    RA22Y wrote: »
    The game will be finished in the next few weeks with that latest patch, plus these bullsh*t cards.

Thank you, Nostradamus. Any other helpful predictions and/or tips?
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Why does that matter?

It doesn't until they say its the basis for selection. You dont get it. There needs to be TRUST between a gaming company and its customers. Ill pay you money if you deliver me a good game AND promise to address issues.

EA have lost the trust of the customer. It wont be today or tomorrow, but its going to cost them.
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero

Are nakata or Hernandez deserving of icon cards? Doubt it
    Are there too many promos? Yes

But at least it’s a better promo than the aptly titled pish ffs promo
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    Xtc wrote: »

Why does that matter?

It doesn't until they say its the basis for selection. You dont get it. There needs to be TRUST between a gaming company and its customers. Ill pay you money if you deliver me a good game AND promise to address issues.

EA have lost the trust of the customer. It wont be today or tomorrow, but its going to cost them.

What do you want them to do? Release another Mbappe, Salah, Neymar, Messi? Or maybe a Glenn Murray? He’s having a good year - can you imagine the uproar!

I think it’s you that doesn’t get it. If you’re running a super team then yes, this isn’t for you. But this makes some different cards that are actually attainable by the more casual player.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Alex_cr wrote: »

Why does that matter?

What do you want them to do? Release another Mbappe, Salah, Neymar, Messi? Or maybe a Glenn Murray? He’s having a good year - can you imagine the uproar!

I think it’s you that doesn’t get it. If you’re running a super team then yes, this isn’t for you. But this makes some different cards that are actually attainable by the more casual player.

I dont care who they release.Just say we picked a bunch of players. Dont insult us with the rest. This is NOT about who had a great first half. Just tell the truth. Im tired of the lies
  • Alex_cr

Why does that matter?

I dont care who they release.Just say we picked a bunch of players. Dont insult us with the rest. This is NOT about who had a great first half. Just tell the truth. Im tired of the lies

There’s a lot of players who have had very good seasons in that list.
  • Eroberto
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is clearly a cash grab but at least the cards only got a plus 1 boost and not a toty like boost. I can live with plus 1’s or one inform increase
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    They’ve released this because Winter OTW’s would have been too much of a waste. Not interested in any of them so no issue for me
  • Wikypedia
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m just surprised salah is not in it
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agreed it’s so ridiculous... SMH
  • Markman007
    5250 posts Big Money Move

Yup, as they are all already boosted this is way better than a winter OTW.
  • Gooner93

Why you wanted them to add Mbappe,Messi,Van Dijk??? They already have TOTY. I agree with everyone on the list except not adding Piatek from Milan and adding Pogba and rashford. They only had 4 good games but the rest were justified

I could name so many players in the prem who deserved it more than Pogba and Rashford, even Sane.

Ryan Fraser, Alisson, Aubameyang, Torreira, Milner, Bernardo Silva, Salah, Glen Murray, Mitrovic even.
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something

Why does that matter?

They were picked because they have been on a good run of form. To be fair, they have. Well I only watch EPL and CL but the players i watch have been decent of late.

What's your drama with that?
  • Gooner93

Why does that matter?

They were picked because they have been on a good run of form. To be fair, they have. Well I only watch EPL and CL but the players i watch have been decent of late.

What's your drama with that?

Was it not supposed to be the whole season so far? Not the last few games. Son has missed the last month, Pogba and Utd only started playing in the last month
  • Alex_cr

I could name so many players in the prem who deserved it more than Pogba and Rashford, even Sane.

Ryan Fraser, Alisson, Aubameyang, Torreira, Milner, Bernardo Silva, Salah, Glen Murray, Mitrovic even.

Yeah, imagine the uproar if they released that lot. And Alisson? Really? I think he’s been bang average.
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero

Why does that matter?

Exactly, these cards are for casual players. Like Son for example, he’s only a million coins! Great for casuals!
  • Alex_cr
    Momus wrote: »

Why does that matter?

Exactly, these cards are for casual players. Like Son for example, he’s only a million coins! Great for casuals!

So there’s a couple of pricey ones. Not EA’s fault everyone’s obsessed with prem and pace.