Black Desert (Xbox)- Out now only 8.99

Blarix
20868 posts Club Captain
edited March 2019
Open Beta is the 14th of this month. This game is great if you like MMORPG. The combat is the best ever in that genre. Look into it you might like it .
Post edited by Blarix on

Comments

• Blarix
    20868 posts Club Captain
  • Floschie80
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm excited and will give it a go
  • Fab
    19658 posts Club Captain
    how are the controls of an mmo on console seems like it all would kinda get convoluted u ask me
  • EA_Rtas
    2590 posts EA Community Manager
    Fab wrote: »
    how are the controls of an mmo on console seems like it all would kinda get convoluted u ask me

I played a lot of FF XIV on Ps4, when done right MMO controls on console do work
  • Blarix
    20868 posts Club Captain

Everyone who played the first beta all said controls are excellent . The devs are going to further tightening it up. Very smart of them to run lots of betas before release . They have already corrected so much . Release date is 3rd of March.
  • Blarix
    20868 posts Club Captain
    Just bought xbox x for this one . It runs steady 60fps only on the X . The normal and S it's 30 fps.
  • Fab
    19658 posts Club Captain
    EA_Rtas wrote: »

I played a lot of FF XIV on Ps4, when done right MMO controls on console do work
    that's good to hear, seems like it could be the biggest obstacle for mmos but i guess it's not too bad with all the mmo's getting released on console nowadays.
    Blarix wrote: »

Everyone who played the first beta all said controls are excellent . The devs are going to further tightening it up. Very smart of them to run lots of betas before release . They have already corrected so much . Release date is 3rd of March.
    nice to hear. i remember hearing about years ago when it wasnt even out yet had caught my attention but seems to have received lukewarm reviews when it was eventually released. might check it out sometime. hope you enjoy it buddy!!
  • Blarix
    20868 posts Club Captain
    The beta is available now to play. Played couple of hours this morning. 4ktv and xbx on this is absolutely gorgeous . Loving the game so far.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    edited February 2019
    The beta is available now to play. Played couple of hours this morning. 4ktv and xbx on this is absolutely gorgeous . Loving the game so far.

Does it have HDR? Never played a MMORPG game, but do like RPG's like t
    The Witcher 3. I'll give it a try later.
  • Blarix
    20868 posts Club Captain
    Yeah it does.
  • Retro_G
    Yeah it does.

Nice, downloading it now, fairly big at 32GB.
  • Retro_G
    What's the best class? Took me an age to select a name, all the good names were took.
  • Retro_G
    I thought it was a bit rubbish, combat felt very simplistic, gameplay was very repetitive, think I'll stick with Apex Legends. :D
  • Blarix
    20868 posts Club Captain
    @Retro_G combat has very deep learning curve. It's meant to ease you in and learn few combos but each level unlocks new combos and powers. Game is for not beginners friendly but I'm loving it..
  • Blarix
    20868 posts Club Captain
    I went with Sorceress but witch/wizard is beginner friendly.
  • Retro_G
    @Retro_G combat has very deep learning curve. It's meant to ease you in and learn few combos but each level unlocks new combos and powers. Game is for not beginners friendly but I'm loving it..

Done the first mission, felt like i was killing them goblins forever, ended up turning it off, it's just not my cup of tea mate.
  • Blarix
    20868 posts Club Captain
    Game is officially out today. Been playing early access over the weekend. What a great game but complex too.

Game only cost £8