The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

91 Ronaldinho

Burchy
970 posts Semi-Pro
Sold CR7 this week, brilliant goal scorer but just lacked something. The enjoyment factor wasn’t there.

Looking at 91 Ronaldinho to replace him. 4231 with Ibra upfront with Eusebio right CAM and I would play Ronaldinho as the left CAM.

What’s your views on him, those that have used him.

Comments

  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Using the 89 at striker (started CaM) on 46 goals and 39 assists in 87 games which is decent for a 2 striker formation, he’s involved in all the play and is great fun to use. Imagine the 91 is even better with the pace upgrade - try him!
  • Burchy
    970 posts Semi-Pro
    Using the 89 at striker (started CaM) on 46 goals and 39 assists in 87 games which is decent for a 2 striker formation, he’s involved in all the play and is great fun to use. Imagine the 91 is even better with the pace upgrade - try him!

    I watched him loads when I was a kid so it would be good to use him in game.

    Not a great skiller but trying to pull off some wonder goals will bring some enjoyment back to this game :D
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    hes sik i paid 2.5 will never sell .
  • Burchy
    970 posts Semi-Pro
    deang07 wrote: »
    hes sik i paid 2.5 will never sell .

    He was just over 2.3k about 30mins ago on PS4... jumped up 2.4m now!

    Think I’ll take the plunge when the right one appears!
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agreed growing up he was great to watch in terms of pure skill one of the best of all time some of the tricks he pulled off were ridonkulous
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    Burchy wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    hes sik i paid 2.5 will never sell .

    He was just over 2.3k about 30mins ago on PS4... jumped up 2.4m now!

    Think I’ll take the plunge when the right one appears!

    go 4 it m8 hes awsome.
    im not a mad skiller but even drag backs , 1st touch, feints ect hes so cool.
  • Burchy
    970 posts Semi-Pro
    deang07 wrote: »
    Burchy wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    hes sik i paid 2.5 will never sell .

    He was just over 2.3k about 30mins ago on PS4... jumped up 2.4m now!

    Think I’ll take the plunge when the right one appears!

    go 4 it m8 hes awsome.
    im not a mad skiller but even drag backs , 1st touch, feints ect hes so cool.

    Sat here watching his price rise... 2.5 now! should of pulled the trigger earlier. :s
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    edited February 2019
    Burchy wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    Burchy wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    hes sik i paid 2.5 will never sell .

    He was just over 2.3k about 30mins ago on PS4... jumped up 2.4m now!

    Think I’ll take the plunge when the right one appears!

    go 4 it m8 hes awsome.
    im not a mad skiller but even drag backs , 1st touch, feints ect hes so cool.

    Sat here watching his price rise... 2.5 now! should of pulled the trigger earlier. :s

    yeh m8 b4 new promos ppl are idiots panick selling
  • IxToMxI
    6860 posts League Winner
    I want the prime again this year the nostalgia factor is to irresistible for me
  • Burchy
    970 posts Semi-Pro
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    I want the prime again this year the nostalgia factor is to irresistible for me

    Prime looks amazing, only have 2.6m coins. No chance of him coming down that far in price :D

    Like you say it’s the nostalgia factor that makes you want to actually play this game
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I lose/draw more than I win but having dinho makes the game fun to play that’s all that matters! Also if you have the coins try Crespo he’s a goal machine
  • Burchy
    970 posts Semi-Pro
    Bought him... 2.36m next one is 2.47m

    Looking forward to going home and trying him out! Although I hate this new patch hahaha but I won’t go there as I’ve read all the arguments that go on about it.
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Enjoy the game bro enjoy the dinho show
  • Jjleeky
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Personally most over 90 strikers you push shoot button and score unless you have a 95 rated keeper 😂
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah an update he just scored a last minute equaliser in a game where my opponents de gea made 16 saves mine made 5, finished 2-2 he scored a Panenka penalty in the shootout it finished 5-4 to me on pens, should have been about 8-2! Weekend league will shorten my lifespan!
  • Burchy
    970 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah an update he just scored a last minute equaliser in a game where my opponents de gea made 16 saves mine made 5, finished 2-2 he scored a Panenka penalty in the shootout it finished 5-4 to me on pens, should have been about 8-2! Weekend league will shorten my lifespan!

    Glad I don’t play weekend league! Played it twice since it came to fifa. Not even attempted this year!

    I just play rivals when I get a chance.
Sign In or Register to comment.