Yet another missing promo

Gingerboaby83
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 1
Not sure it’s even worth complaining about this kind of thing anymore. Another kick in the teeth to switch players who were charged full price for a game that has 25% of the content last year had. Such a shame as the gameplay is superior to other consoles. Thanks again ea for selling us an empty game. Any explanations as to why we have missed this will be nice but the usual ‘we have no further information on this’ is expected.

Comments

• Rotorooter
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Oh what have we missed out on now? Really is unbelievable the disdain they show us. I really do love the gameplay and feel it is a more responsive game than that of the other versions, but surely it wouldn't be difficult to implement.
  • Gingerboaby83
    Just shows how much they are interested in the Switch version. @EA_Andy @EA_Cian guys can you please inform us as to why we missed this? I get us not getting player picks as it’s not supported by our engine but this I don’t understand.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2
    No Headliners for Switch? Haven't got time to play for a few days, so I didn't check out yet by myself.
  • Cervelo
    66 posts Park Captain
    We do indeed have no Headliners promo. TBH I've given up with FUT champs on the switch. As we have little or no content in FUT. It's a shame, and we know ea does not care, or even read this forum.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1015 posts Professional
    Just shows how much they are interested in the Switch version. @EA_Andy @EA_Cian guys can you please inform us as to why we missed this? I get us not getting player picks as it’s not supported by our engine but this I don’t understand.
    They dont care, you pay, they laugh. Its a shame
  • Rotorooter
    @EaCheeseRuinsMe This tag seems as relevant to our concerns. What an absolute shower of ......
  • Rotorooter
    @EA_Problems when you ask legitimate questions and get no response as you are not considered a real customer.

What is your @EA_Problems

• Gingerboaby83
    At least we got the flashback sbc, shame it’s baines 😂 we are still waiting on getting the cards back we put into the sancho sbc and that was months ago. Ea Andy replied to me a while ago saying it was done. It was for Xbox and ps, not switch.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    At least we got the flashback sbc, shame it’s baines 😂 we are still waiting on getting the cards back we put into the sancho sbc and that was months ago. Ea Andy replied to me a while ago saying it was done. It was for Xbox and ps, not switch.

They haven't fix that issue with Sancho SBC? Lazy EA... Careless EA... And, of course, Corrupted EA.
  • Gingerboaby83
    No they haven’t mate. I know a few people from the discord group and no one has had the items returned. They told us it had been. Can guarantee it has not.
  • cz3
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Is incredible. At least they could put the cards (Future stars and Headliners) in the market. Or some icon sbc. Something to be happy.
  • Gingerboaby83
    I don’t actually know how much the mods here actually know about what goes on regarding content. I think they give feedback to the game devs but don’t think they have much input
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    Do you guys think that this is going to change for Fifa 20? I would really love to stay on the Switch. The portability is priceless.
  • Gingerboaby83
    I will stay on the switch if we get it. I moved from Xbox as the gameplay was horrible and just not enjoyable. The only way we will get most of the content is if we get frostbite. To be honest I can’t see us getting that. Although a bit of communication from the mods and devs would be nice. If we are not getting things at least tell us before hand, unlike the futmas mess. Did we ever find out if that was Nintendo or ea’s fault?
  • tafkap_ng
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 8
    Wrong thread. Sorry. I can’t delete the comment.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    I'm sure it's EA fault. Nintendo is clean. They gave us a console that let us play triple a games on a plane. I just had an 8 hour flight playing the DLC of Breath of the Wild. This is a beautiful console.
  • Solari
    1822 posts Play-Off Hero
    I will stay on the switch if we get it. I moved from Xbox as the gameplay was horrible and just not enjoyable. The only way we will get most of the content is if we get frostbite. To be honest I can’t see us getting that. Although a bit of communication from the mods and devs would be nice. If we are not getting things at least tell us before hand, unlike the futmas mess. Did we ever find out if that was Nintendo or ea’s fault?

Getting on frostbite means worse game play though...
  • Gingerboaby83
    I'm sure it's EA fault. Nintendo is clean. They gave us a console that let us play triple a games on a plane. I just had an 8 hour flight playing the DLC of Breath of the Wild. This is a beautiful console.

It’s my most used console just now. Hardly used my Xbox for months. Started playing Zelda again and just confirmed it’s the best game I’ve played. I do think it was ea’s mess but it was never confirmed one way or another.

@Solari I know it would mean that but if it means all the content then do be it. Would rather they implemented it all into our engine but they won’t do that. Don’t know when ea usually confirm when fifa is coming and to what platforms
  • ZiaFC
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    E3 is when they would announce it if they are in fact trying to implement frostbite for switch.