I get the reason for this patch but why go from zero to 100

carolinabluejg
130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I totally get why they put out this patch the finesse shots were absolutely broken but why change it so Drastically that now it’s almost as worse as it was before. Not to mention I’ve been trying to get used to the game for months and nowI have to re learn it all over again. Some of us actually have a life with families, who can’t just sit on fifa and play 24/7 . So frustrating that it’s always something with this game , it’s not even fun to play anymore. Every morning I wake up excited to play fifa then I play one game on FUT and I want to stab myself in the eye with a hot poker . Yes the fitness shots needed a patch but come on now !!

Comments

• RadioShaq
    14541 posts Moderator
    I wouldn’t say it was 0 to 100. They have been patching it since release and every time the community wanted it nerfed more.
  • Retro_G
    25547 posts Player of the Year
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I wouldn’t say it was 0 to 100. They have been patching it since release and every time the community wanted it nerfed more.

There was multiple polls on here about timed finishing being removed, they were all pretty close, certainly not a majority. Completely changing the fundamentals half way through a games life cycle is ridiculous. The devs should be using some common sense, a lot of people on here don't have a clue about game balance.