uhMaZiiNq
11278 posts Has That Special Something
edited February 1
Worth grabbing, need somebody from the prem or a Brazilian. Thanks
Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on

Comments

• BlueStreak16
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I played him at LCAM and was underwhelmed. I play IF Depay there in my other team and he is much better.

Nothing about IF Rashford stood out...he wasn't missing easy chances or anything like that, he was just a non-factor for me.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited February 1
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited February 1
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Changed title :sweat_smile:
  • EekAlaska
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have the red 88 and frequently use him in that role or as a LW and think he plays well there. He is certainly a better ST, but if you have better options and still want him in your team CAM or LW works
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1123 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've used him on the right and had no issues
  • James Libby
    5151 posts Big Money Move
    Not his best position.
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who’s your st?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Ibra is my striker
  • 21_NYG_21
    1047 posts Professional
    Not his best position, but he's serviceable. I personally play Ibra at the Left CAM spot for the far post headers.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    21_NYG_21 wrote: »
    Not his best position, but he's serviceable. I personally play Ibra at the Left CAM spot for the far post headers.

I’ve been switching my team around tried 41212(2) and 442 but I’m not scoring much anymore so going back to what was working with the 4231. I was using ibra striker with mertens left, dybala right and Zola center but I wanted to cheapen my team and am gonna use firminho in the middle and some La galaxy guy on the right that I’ll sub off for most likely SIF Pepe.

Main thing about Auba is does he feel clunky? Since that seems kind of important on the outside