Dybala and Mertens

LoboNobo
6340 posts Big Money Move
Would you play Dybala ST and Mertens CAM or the other way around? And why?

Comments

• Mmjnnnn
    100 posts Sunday League Hero
    for some reason i’m not a big fan of dybala this year and mertens is small he gets thrown off the ball easy they were better in the earlier stages of fifa imo
  • Empyrium7
    2418 posts Fans' Favourite
    no I won't.
    I will play one of them at CAM and bench the other.
    you will lack a lot of physical power in the attack if you have both in the field.
    I like mt ST to be able to head and hold the ball. and my CAM to have high dribbling, passing, shooting stats
  • LoboNobo
    I actually really like Mertens and I want to buy Dybala because I'm a fan - I know he's not meta and I heard he isn't very good, but I want to play with him nevertheless. So question stands.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    I actually really like Mertens and I want to buy Dybala because I'm a fan - I know he's not meta and I heard he isn't very good, but I want to play with him nevertheless. So question stands.

Dybala CAM Mertens ST.

Ignore the boring haters who won't use anyone under six foot eight, they're both fun to use.

Enjoy yourself.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move

Dybala CAM Mertens ST.

Ignore the boring haters who won't use anyone under six foot eight, they're both fun to use.

Enjoy yourself.

This.
  • LoboNobo

Dybala CAM Mertens ST.

Enjoy yourself.

Thanks for the answer.
    Was thinking the same, only because Dybala has higher stamina. Any other reasons for that?
  • passpassshootpost
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jonkero wrote: »

Dybala CAM Mertens ST.

Enjoy yourself.

This.

Agree. Have used both for 200 games quality together next to aguero
  • DanValletta
    1242 posts Professional
    If you can afford UCL dybala that guy was insane g
    For me.
  • ml1dch
    1375 posts Professional

Dybala CAM Mertens ST.

Enjoy yourself.

This. Mertens is miles better as ST. Dybala is better as CAM.
  • Nogin182
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dybala cam. Mertens sold