Help to choose the best RB/RM and LB/LM combo

IAIK7
2341 posts Fans' Favourite
edited January 31
Basically I need help choosing between 2 sets of players. I'll go right ahead and say that it has to be these players. The options are:

A
LM - NIF Neymar / RM - NIF Mbappe
LB - SIF Sandro / RB - Prime Zanetti

or

B
LM - 90 Stoichkov / RM - 90 Figo
LB - RTTF Telles / RB - SIF Cancelo

Any insight into experiences you may have had with these player would be appreciated.

Comments

• Option A

Amendments, at Left Back, UCL Live Telles is better than SIF Sandro.

At Right Back, IF Meunier (with Shadow) is worth considering as a PSG link to Mbappe as Meunier is 6ft 4", High/High, 2 Dribbling away from the Gullit Club and has a 4 Star Weak Foot.
  • IAIK7
    Option A

Amendments, at Left Back, UCL Live Telles is better than SIF Sandro.

At Right Back, IF Meunier (with Shadow) is worth considering as a PSG link to Mbappe as Meunier is 6ft 4", High/High, 2 Dribbling away from the Gullit Club and has a 4 Star Weak Foot.

I'm really only looking to use the combinations above. But thanks for your input.
  • IAIK7
    Bump
  • Phiba
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    B

Personally don’t rate Zanetti, he’s poor in the air and not worth the cost. Get OTW Cancelo instead of SIF if you can afford to.

I also like Stoichkov and Figo as well but you might prefer 5* skillers. If you don’t use many 5* moves then definitely B.
  • IAIK7
    Phiba wrote: »
    B

Personally don’t rate Zanetti, he’s poor in the air and not worth the cost. Get OTW Cancelo instead of SIF if you can afford to.

I also like Stoichkov and Figo as well but you might prefer 5* skillers. If you don’t use many 5* moves then definitely B.

I never really found that to be a problem with Zanetti, last year anyway. And I'm not really a skilled so Figo and Stoichkov are fine by me. That SIF is a red player pick but, I might pick up his OTW. Thanks for the opinion.
  • Never used any of these players, yet I confidently say option A