The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Worth doing cheap icon Sbc:s?

Gorda
3447 posts National Call-Up
Thinking Of doing baresi,nakata and van der sar to use later in gullit or viera Sbc. Or you guys think it Will be some cheaper icon Sbc:s soon?

Comments

• Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    Yep
  • Batman442
    4376 posts National Call-Up
    Hoping Gerrard only needs one icon, same as dinho but I think dinho will need 2 if not more or one with a lot of totw and high rated players
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Yes worth doing but don’t expect to much from packs I’ve done 5 icon sbc and so far best player has been a 85 rated so bear that in mind when choosing
  • xLewangoalski9x
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't think there will be a cheaper Icon SBC than Nakata. He is the only one who has 88 OVR as a Prime Icon. They might be cheaper only if the players (SBC fodders) drop that much.
  • mindm4ster
    5093 posts Big Money Move
    I'd say only if you can afford more expensive Icon SBC's to throw cheap ones there

otherwise you'd be better off buying something better that you can sell later
  • Idek
    12859 posts Has That Special Something
    If you are patient then wait just before Nakata expires before doing him to see what else comes out first
  • ml1dch
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    You can do Nakata for 395k, not including what you get back from packs.

If you have any intention of submitting an icon into a future bigger one then there is going to be no better way to get one than that.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Ok Thx guys! :smile:
  • Jonx88
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    ml1dch wrote: »
    You can do Nakata for 395k, not including what you get back from packs.

If you have any intention of submitting an icon into a future bigger one then there is going to be no better way to get one than that.

Depends if they do the base icon sbc which i think they will once R9, Gullit etc are released
  • iBarçaBoy
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    lajnufce wrote: »
    Plus you can actually use Nakata in your team. Its a no brainer.

• AULERT
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    lajnufce wrote: »
    Plus you can actually use Nakata in your team. Its a no brainer.

Is he any good?