Cashed out and quit

Comments

• seabo
    1413 posts Professional
    c3ll the g0ld=
    profat???
  • limjitwe
    6797 posts Big Money Move
    I laugh at people saying after 5-10 games. The number of goals scored is very little. Try other ways of scoring!!!
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 31
    The funny thing is, people who point fingers at others saying "Omg ur **** Abusing COUNT Cos U uSed Tim Shoot!" are the type of people who scored absolute bangers from the half way line or something similar.

The fact is too, is that it wasn't exploiting, glitching or abuse. EA simply put in their game for it to be overpowered so people used it. Whether you liked it or not.

Now, the game is 2 depth, 2 width, drop back on 41212 formation. I hope you anti-timed finesse people are enjoying the game more! :)
  • Safehands84
    3527 posts National Call-Up
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    You can still score timed finesse and don’t see the problem. Had a guy score 3 greens on me in one match. I’ve yet to concede a cross. I agree on AI defending but the AI can not defend the drag back so just spam that you will either get space for a shot or they give away penalties.

I realise it’s all about opinions but for me this is the best the game has been all year. I’ve played a lot more people actually trying to play football rather than just abuse the game mechanics

Only people liking the patch is finesse abusers who are keen to adapt. Theyre finally playing football and enjoying it. I dont abuse any mechanic, try to bring variety to my playstyle and I can tell you that this is the first ever patch that ruined my football. Trying to fix finesse they broke passing, ball control and other stuffs. But former finesse abusers cant tell as they were barely playing football.

Try again I’ve never had timed shooting on.
  • Flamstead
    2846 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think the solution EA needed to adapt was simple. Tone done the AI and nerf timed finesse / first time finesse in the same patch. Now its even more of an unbalanced mess.

• Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Thing is, I don’t complain about timed finesse nerve, yet that’s all you people use against me. Wish you would read.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3359 posts National Call-Up
    seabo wrote: »
    c3ll the g0ld=
    profat???

How much does 35M get you?

Might as well cash out the chips.
  • Futfanatic
    seabo wrote: »
    c3ll the g0ld=
    profat???

How much does 35M get you?

Might as well cash out the chips.

Pls don’t. My threads keep on getting ruined and somehow I end up banned.
  • OZero
    5185 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Thing is, I don’t complain about timed finesse nerve, yet that’s all you people use against me. Wish you would read.

Because those agreeing with you are asking for bringing the timed finesse back...
  • Retro_G
    29203 posts Player of the Year
    I feel the exact same mate, you shouldn't completely change the fundamentals of a game half way through a games life cycle. The big selling point this year was timed shooting to increase the skill gap, lots of us took the time to learn the mechanic. It's not fair on people who've been playing the game all year, green timed finnese shots should be even more accurate now with the decreased window.

It felt really satisfying nailing a green timed finnese shot before the patch, it punished park the bus players. Now it feels like a lottery, the skill gap has well, truly been condensed.
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    The only people the patch benefits are the ones who may as well not even be holding the controller whilst defending.
  • Sterve
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect

Agree tf needed the nerf. I actually feel the fact that patches address so many gameplay issues months into a major game release is the real problem. We pay far more than enough and should have a balanced working game from day 1. I dont think we should have to constantly adjust to patches. Put out a good well tested game from day 1 and just patch any major problems. This continual patching is actually showing the game was quite poor to begin with and still is imo. The reason many are still here is cause they like the shiny lights when a pack opens.
  • RadioShaq
    15099 posts Moderator
    You could see this type of play coming. Most said since park the bus was realistic they preferred this type of play and still wanted the nerf.
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's no surprise all the TF haters are so pessimistic about anything disagreeing with the patch, it shouldn't be choice A or choice B.

Tone down finesse & Tone down AI at the same time if you want a more skill-based manual game it's really that simple, not just one.
  • IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    The problem with the patch is that although they nerfed an aspect that absolutely needed it, it consequently further magnified the OP AI defending. They will definately be an AI nerf in the next patch but I don't understand why they couldn't nerf 2 aspects in 1 go. It's a step in the right direction but it's taking far longer than it should.
  • Futfanatic
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    The problem with the patch is that although they nerfed an aspect that absolutely needed it, it consequently further magnified the OP AI defending. They will definately be an AI nerf in the next patch but I don't understand why they couldn't nerf 2 aspects in 1 go. It's a step in the right direction but it's taking far longer than it should.

I think @Toshevv was already saying it last week but I could not believe they would nerve timed finesse and normal finesse and leave AI the same. Boy was I wrong.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    FIFA 18 was my first FIFA in five year. I'm remembering why. I quit around this time last year until tots. I'm debating doing the same. Even winning games doesn't make me enjoy FIFA. And I game for fun and to relax.
  • IAIK7

I think @Toshevv was already saying it last week but I could not believe they would nerve timed finesse and normal finesse and leave AI the same. Boy was I wrong.

The only thing keeping me playing this game atm is the insane pack luck I've had the last 2-3 weeks.
  • limjitwe

Normal Finesse still works frankly

• Futfanatic
    limjitwe wrote: »

Really? I keep finishing with it 1v1 from around the penalty stop and goalkeeper keeps saving it.
  • Retro_G
    29203 posts Player of the Year

The only thing keeping me playing this game atm is the insane pack luck I've had the last 2-3 weeks.

What's the point though, if the gameplay is terrible? Fut Fanatic had a 35m squad, he still quit.
  • alex1987
    5534 posts Big Money Move
    Timed finesse shouldn't have been nerfed by itself. Timed finesse should be nerfed the further away at goal you are. I'm fine with a timed finesse being scored from the edge of the box as it would be in real life.

However the timed finesses scored from 40 yards out is just plain bull. Keepers should see those coming from a mile.
    Distance should be the deciding factor on these shots.
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did the same, except i just deleted club. We're now almost 5 months into the game. Theres only about 3 months of football season left!
    Its still an AI controlled trash fest that rewards the worst players. After they undone the AI defending nerf patch, i gave up.
    Its been too long, i have to believe that everything in this game is intentional.

They'll probably be too busy working on new cash grab promos and soon Fifa 20, to be bothered about fixing the thing that matters more than anything. Playing football in a football game.
  • limjitwe
    limjitwe wrote: »

Really? I keep finishing with it 1v1 from around the penalty stop and goalkeeper keeps saving it.

Yes it does. I played 5 games. Won 3 lost 2. Opponents still uses normal finesse shots and they scored from it. Dybala and Joelinton. But maybe scored from 5-6 attempts.
  • BernaLeo87
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    I did the same, except i just deleted club. We're now almost 5 months into the game. Theres only about 3 months of football season left!
    Its still an AI controlled trash fest that rewards the worst players. After they undone the AI defending nerf patch, i gave up.
    Its been too long, i have to believe that everything in this game is intentional.

They'll probably be too busy working on new cash grab promos and soon Fifa 20, to be bothered about fixing the thing that matters more than anything. Playing football in a football game.

• Dexdan
    637 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I haven’t redeemed WL qualification yet and don’t think I’m going to. I decided before Christmas this would be my last fifa but I thought I would see out the cycle. I just can’t/don’t want to play.

On another note, I’ve been waiting for some top icon sbcs to land but nothing. EA have slowly drained all enjoyment I ever had for the game.
  • IAIK7
    Retro_G wrote: »

What's the point though, if the gameplay is terrible? Fut Fanatic had a 35m squad, he still quit.

Maybe if I get to that end game stage (teamwise) then I might. But I'm also still hopefully that AI will be nerfed in the next patch.
  • Ash Ketchum
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Game is way better than it was i love it.
  • Futfanatic
    Dexdan wrote: »
    I haven’t redeemed WL qualification yet and don’t think I’m going to. I decided before Christmas this would be my last fifa but I thought I would see out the cycle. I just can’t/don’t want to play.

On another note, I’ve been waiting for some top icon sbcs to land but nothing. EA have slowly drained all enjoyment I ever had for the game.

Yeah last year we had some good icon sbc’s now already, this year not so much.
  • Burchy
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Futfanatic agree with you on this post.

I only play for fun, don’t have time for weekend league, so can’t comment on the game play there but the rivals game play has completely changed for the worst for me.

It’s a tricky thing to sort this patch business, one player will love it as it suits their play style and another will hate it.