Cashed out and quit

Comments

• Wi1son73
    2008 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Cbn wrote: »
    The latest patch and another money grab promo. 10 WL games later I deleted my club. They really f.ucked up after Fifa18. Gg all.

Guys please don’t delete your clubs just like that. Hopefully it gets better...

I gave up waiting, the games been out for months now. Not played this patch, and after reading on here, i never will.

I'm feeling the best i've felt in a long time, getting this toxic game out of my life.

Worrying about when to buy and sell players, investments, tactics. Checking the app on my phone ect. What a waste of life.

Players play like fire and ice every game, depending on what the AI does. Every week there is a new promo filled with absolute weak rubbish excuses to bring out and devalue your current players. Thought of playing this game literally makes me sick.

Yup well done mate..
  • Futfanatic
    12448 posts Has That Special Something
    Recoba wrote: »
    Speaking of cashing out...

EA Execs Dump Millions Worth of Company Stock Amid Crisis
    https://segmentnext.com/2019/02/01/ea-execs-dump-millions-worth-of-company-stock-amid-crisis/

CEO selling his stock...well that’s never a good sign
  • Lulz
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Currently playing with a full Ivory Coast team worth 20k and having a blast. Don’t take it so serious and you’ll enjoy yourself a lot more
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    smcali23 wrote: »
    Tbh first games after a patch always feel like this. I did however give one whole patch a miss because of a day's play. Funnily enough my pack luck was insane when I came back.

It’s strange when u don’t play for a while that your pack luck changes I think there some kind of algorithm which reads players habits
    If u look at squad battles u will come up against completely **** teams with a random top icon stuck in there is this ea trying to encourage people to buy packs
  • lucas
    4932 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 3

https://segmentnext.com/2019/02/01/ea-execs-dump-millions-worth-of-company-stock-amid-crisis/

Yeah i remember during christmas i was explaining the state ea is in right now and that it would only become worse. Worse was i was getting slated by those fanboys to be a so called business wannabe, hmmmm guess who was right now.

EDIT: he will leave within a few months, will also post a comment tommorrow on why i feel for the company
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero

Ohhh wow.
    Is this actually true?
  • truegunn3r
    8605 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 3
    Since this patch I am getting to know actually how good I can defend. I always used to do the right things when defending but got caught out on first time finesse shots from players like Fabinho and Kante who have like 50 curve. I never did it myself because I am too used to breaking defences down throughout the years of Fifa so don’t find much difficulty in continuing to do so. I am finally beating people on WL who I used to loose to mainly because of timed finishing.
    Post edited by truegunn3r on
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 3
    Game is worst I’ve seen it. First off let me say I never used tied finishing. Some games I’d struggle to break down an opponent but could work an opening to score from a normal finesse shot from a realistic position. That just doesn’t happen anymore. Along with what I feel a massive buff to AI the game, for me, is unplayable. Even when I do win it’s not enjoyable as it seems like I won out of luck not skill. Game feels like a chore, not a hobby.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2717 posts Fans' Favourite
    With Timed Finesse, I was the one taking **** ton of shots each game now, I can barely play as the other player just selects his strike and just stands still while the AI reads every pass and move I make. Did I mention how the AI can push you off the ball with a hard challenge and the ref won't give anything but you manually do it and its a yellow.

How has this game turned into even more **** from one patch?
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    With Timed Finesse, I was the one taking **** ton of shots each game now, I can barely play as the other player just selects his strike and just stands still while the AI reads every pass and move I make. Did I mention how the AI can push you off the ball with a hard challenge and the ref won't give anything but you manually do it and its a yellow.

Thats why i didnt want timed finesse removed.
    It stopped park the bus, with it removed it only encourages its use, like last year.
    Things are only going to get worse now.

Even if they patch ai defending park the bus is here to stay unless timed finesse is put back to how it was.
  • James Libby
    5151 posts Big Money Move
    The latest patch and another money grab promo. 10 WL games later I deleted my club. They really f.ucked up after Fifa18. Gg all.

I gave up waiting, the games been out for months now. Not played this patch, and after reading on here, i never will.

I'm feeling the best i've felt in a long time, getting this toxic game out of my life.

Worrying about when to buy and sell players, investments, tactics. Checking the app on my phone ect. What a waste of life.

Players play like fire and ice every game, depending on what the AI does. Every week there is a new promo filled with absolute weak rubbish excuses to bring out and devalue your current players. Thought of playing this game literally makes me sick.

Whoa there, hoss. Simma down now.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2717 posts Fans' Favourite

Youre in the wrong thread to be saying that.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move

Wow.
  • James Libby
    5151 posts Big Money Move

Youre in the wrong thread to be saying that.

The man's claiming merely thinking about the game is causing him psychosomatic nausea.
  • Numlocked_
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    If CEO's start dumping stock you just know the **** is about to hit the fan...
  • Numlocked_
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've been saying it the last few weeks. Fifa 20 has to be made from the ground up and become a game of unlockables. No more special cardorama every week. Build your own team by unlocking special versions of the card of your choice and by playing the game...
  • Futfanatic
    lucas wrote: »

Yeah i remember during christmas i was explaining the state ea is in right now and that it would only become worse. Worse was i was getting slated by those fanboys to be a so called business wannabe, hmmmm guess who was right now.

EDIT: he will leave within a few months, will also post a comment tommorrow on why i feel for the company

He’s leaving? Source?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2959 posts National Call-Up

He’s leaving? Source?

His whole lootbox structure which EA has been so reliant upon is crumbling down now with more countries to follow and certain lawsuits on adolescent gambling to come. He is saving his own **** by bailing early.
  • CharlieC
    6126 posts Big Money Move
    It takes some sort of talent to make a game worse and worse.
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite

lmao GG EA
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2959 posts National Call-Up
    CharlieC wrote: »
    It takes some sort of talent to make a game worse and worse.

Just relentless greed ;)
  • BernaLeo87
    344 posts Sunday League Hero

So that is the reason why they are desperately releasing new promo every week now? End of FP is near I guess lol
  • Futfanatic
    On another note I’m playing career mode with Arsenal now and really enjoying it. Hearing the premier league broadcast package, all the different stadiums, playing with my favorite players. I almost didn’t buy de Ligt but then I remembered chemistry doesn’t matter. 😂
  • Stuey
    69 posts Park Captain
    If you were playing super mario would you quit?
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    Mdx wrote: »

Thats why i didnt want timed finesse removed.
    It stopped park the bus, with it removed it only encourages its use, like last year.
    Things are only going to get worse now.

Even if they patch ai defending park the bus is here to stay unless timed finesse is put back to how it was.

Let’s be honest... Timed Finesse needed toning down. It was too acuarate from odd angles, long distanstances and from the wrong players. Stats should matter and there is no place for first timed shots. They only needed to make them harder and reduce the angles/distance they could be taken. Kante should not be able to do it but KDB from the edge of the box should be hitting the target more than he’s missing.

There’s is now no rewards for defending or shooting. 1v1’s are broken. Finesse doesn’t work from realistic angles and the AI does far to much. PTB has always been in the game but I honestly don’t think it was an issue before the patch.

I’m not particularly good at the game but I could defend a timed shot. Now the game is unenjoyable because every game is like hitting a brick wall or waiting for the el tornado cross. There’s no football in it anymore. Spam forward and the run back is the only options you need.

• lucas
    4932 posts Big Money Move
    ok i'm done the moment i have space on my tradepile i'm selling up
  • Futfanatic

You too? Why @lucas ?
  • JamesH
    454 posts An Exciting Prospect

You too? Why @lucas ?

New patch tomorrow?
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something

EA’s dubious practices and aggressive monetization is to blame for consumer mistrust that led to the company’s current state. Many of the buyers of Star Wars, Battlefield, and even FIFA were refused refunds. Such buyers took to social platforms to share their stories that went viral. Such shady practices open up Electronic Arts to lawsuits and affect consumer goodwill.

check it out...

ppl waking up. i wonder how many will buy future ea titles will all this going on.
  • Gzuss
    1 posts Ball Boy
    My last fifa...