Cashed out and quit

Comments

• FinEverton
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Donkey here! Deleted my CR7, Prime Rio etc. club (founded 11) christmas. Never used real money so it was easy thing to do. Enough stupid to start new club. :neutral:

And after that nothing really has changed. Makes me frustrated every time.
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not sure if anyone else asked yet, but how can you 'cash out' when there is actually no cash? You cash, if you spend any, is gone... 😂
  • UoD
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Yesterday I was playing Rivals and it was all 1 depth, drop back, long ball, crossing. My opponents did not touch their defense, and were on me like hyena’s whenever I tried something.

Call me a timed finesse abuser, call me a crybaby, I don’t care. Before you could force these people out, to do something, now they laugh in your face while you try to play football and have fun. This isn’t fun, add a little button delay in there and it’s torture. Every year they ruin the game with their tweaks and tunes, but this patch takes the cake. I have never seen a company like this that puts so much effort and thought in empty promo’s and completely destroys its core, the gameplay.

Sold my team, cashed out, and gonna wait for things to get better because I felt like discarding the whole lot of them.

Finally you’ve seen the light!
  • Mounaldo
    53 posts Park Captain
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    @Futfanatic
    I have just done the exact same thing today.
    Finally played last night after the patch as I’ve been busy at home.
    And ohhhh my **** Jesus Christ!
    Everything I came up against was depth 1-2, drop back and long bal.
    Constantly had 8-9 players all behind the ball in defence. And obviously no one was even trying to control their defence.

I even accidentally experienced how OP the AI defence is myself.
    The last game I played I was losing 2-1 in the 54th min, and getting nowhere.
    My wife phoned me to help bring the shopping up as she had just got back.
    I thought yea ok I’m getting nowhere in this match, so I put an elastic band on the thumb sticks to make it think I was still playing. At least I’d still get some rival points this way.
    After getting the shopping in I was expecting to see 4-1, 5-1 or something like that. Instead I saw my opponent desperately trying to get past my defence in what was now the 85th min and still 2-1 😂
    Honestly beyond a joke.

Selling everything today and just staying with an untradable team just so I have something to play with if the urge arises but I’m definitely going to be spending a lot less time of Fifa 😔

Yeah @Kouli06 this was my experience as well, sad to hear it. If you want to sell your team, do it before the promo starts tonight, you never know what EA come up with that will crash the market.

@Futfanatic yea I’m selling them now.
    Works very dead because of the weather.

I’m honestly not even bothered with the new promos (6 new types of card to come or what ever it is)
    Just feels like this whole Fifa has been a massive cash grab for EA and a middle finger to us.

People say this every year. Why would this year be any different?
  • I bet half of the people on here who have ‘deleted’ there club and ‘ cashed out ‘ are currently playing WL with there cr7 and prime icons that they have supposidly got rid of :D :D
  • Retro_G
    28284 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 1

Ffs, if they think that, why don't the copy Epics model of pleasing their playerbase? Nothing but negative publicity around EA, because they're **** off their fan base with shady business practices.
  • Kouli06
    1585 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mounaldo wrote: »
    @Futfanatic
    Constantly had 8-9 players all behind the ball in defence. And obviously no one was even trying to control their defence.

I thought yea ok I’m getting nowhere in this match, so I put an elastic band on the thumb sticks to make it think I was still playing. At least I’d still get some rival points this way.
    After getting the shopping in I was expecting to see 4-1, 5-1 or something like that. Instead I saw my opponent desperately trying to get past my defence in what was now the 85th min and still 2-1 😂
    Honestly beyond a joke.

Selling everything today and just staying with an untradable team just so I have something to play with if the urge arises but I’m definitely going to be spending a lot less time of Fifa 😔

Yeah @Kouli06 this was my experience as well, sad to hear it. If you want to sell your team, do it before the promo starts tonight, you never know what EA come up with that will crash the market.

I’m honestly not even bothered with the new promos (6 new types of card to come or what ever it is)
    Just feels like this whole Fifa has been a massive cash grab for EA and a middle finger to us.

People say this every year. Why would this year be any different?

This is actually the 1st year iv said it.
    I know EA have always been after the money more and more but this year seems something special 😂
    Better way to put it is there is cash grab and now there is Fifa 19.
  • Futfanatic
    12568 posts Has That Special Something
    @Futfanatic

Honestly beyond a joke.

Don’t me wrong I will still be playing as I will need my football fix. Just won’t be playing anywhere near as much as I use to.

@Kouli06 oh I always like promos, if there’s a good idea behind them, future stars was a bit too much for my taste. Promo’s always effect the market so its fun for traders like me. Even now when I’m not playing I’m looking forward to it!
  • Koolfashion
    2576 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bbkyle wrote: »
    i bet none of you have really "cashed out and quit" just the same old faces talking the same old smack. see you on WL this weekend.

Liquid, will probably play few games over weekend, maybe not. With untradables ofc. This game is terrible, and new patch will come asap because EA will see how many people left, or just play less.

It's fd up that people have to wait till the evening or night to have decent gameplay in WL. This is not for normal people. Fifa capitalize on our love to the football. But they are bleeding.

Battlefrotn 2 fiasco, battlefield V fiasco, and now Belgium banned fifa points. They starting to attack backbone and cash cow of EA.
  • Darkwing1708
    964 posts Professional
    Ratezby wrote: »
    I bet half of the people on here who have ‘deleted’ there club and ‘ cashed out ‘ are currently playing WL with there cr7 and prime icons that they have supposidly got rid of :D :D

True that. Always the same people seeking attention.Quite sad imo.
  • Futfanatic
    Ratezby wrote: »
    I bet half of the people on here who have ‘deleted’ there club and ‘ cashed out ‘ are currently playing WL with there cr7 and prime icons that they have supposidly got rid of :D :D

True that. Always the same people seeking attention.Quite sad imo.

What’s this, your fifth attempt at baiting people? Looks like you are craving attention yourself. Happy now?
  • James Libby
    5283 posts Big Money Move
    DadBod wrote: »
    I tried to tell everyone but all you guys did was call me a times finesse abuser. I KNEW this was going to happen.

Oh yeah it was you, I forgot. Which console are you on? And sorry bro, but you have a complain thread every 2 days, I didn’t take you seriously.

I complain about the same thing. AI defending, that’s it. At the core of every complaint it’s that. I’m on ps4

I heard there will be a new, special african card. You’ll love the game again.

African* you capitalize that "A" if you're going to make fun of me. And unless it's Kwadwo or an African in ligue 1, I'm not going to care, that's my main team.

This guy is so triggered by FIFA he's correcting people's capitalization.

It may truly be time to hang 'em up, hoss.
  • Kouli06
    1585 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Futfanatic

Honestly beyond a joke.

Don’t me wrong I will still be playing as I will need my football fix. Just won’t be playing anywhere near as much as I use to.

@Kouli06 oh I always like promos, if there’s a good idea behind them, future stars was a bit too much for my taste. Promo’s always effect the market so its fun for traders like me. Even now when I’m not playing I’m looking forward to it!

I’ll happily do an SBC or two to earn a special card if it fits into my now untradable team. But I’m definitely not going to waste time or money on packs.
    I mean I haven’t used FP since UT 14
    But I don’t think I’m even going to try with coins either.

Happy just taking what comes from SBCs and rewards this year.
    IMO that’s one of the few things they got right this year was the choice of rewards.
    And DR is such a good concept but it’s been poorly executed 😔
  • Heshyooo
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Worst fifa ever. I hope fifa points get banned worldwide, we shouldn't have to pay extra for this trash, the game isn't even worth the retail price.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    OZero wrote: »
    A
    Don’t get baited by the childish remarks people, just ignore it.

Genuine question. Did you sell?
    ql80ki59.jpeg

Dang, that card was 6.2 just before TOTY.
  • Futfanatic
    A

ql80ki59.jpeg

Yeah TOTY CR7 really brought it down! I had bought it for 5M ages ago, still quite a loss. It’s the price of having these high-end icons early in the game.
  • D909
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just really love seeing threads like this, timed finishing was way beyond overpowered, I never used it and I'm happy it's nerfed, you guys need to learn to play the game, timed finishing was never a thing in any other fifa and we all played it, seeing this makes me think I should actually play WL next weekend, maybe now I can get past gold 2, thanks for the post 😝😝
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    A

ql80ki59.jpeg

Yeah TOTY CR7 really brought it down! I had bought it for 5M ages ago, still quite a loss. It’s the price of having these high-end icons early in the game.

Well none of it matters now, i'm in the same boat; enough coins for a stacked squad yet no desire to participate due to atrocious gameplay. Next patch: 4-6 weeks at best!
  • bigpokey24
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    D909 wrote: »
    I just really love seeing threads like this, timed finishing was way beyond overpowered, I never used it and I'm happy it's nerfed, you guys need to learn to play the game, timed finishing was never a thing in any other fifa and we all played it, seeing this makes me think I should actually play WL next weekend, maybe now I can get past gold 2, thanks for the post 😝😝

removing TF or in fact nerfing it , just saved fifa 19..... If i get beat by someone who owns me scoring and opening my D, i respect, but not some ping pong, no look finesses assisted red, yellow, white color goals... that "ish" almost killed FIFA...it made zero sense.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    If you like deck builders then there’s an AMAZING new game in Alpha that I can pretty much promise will destroy Hearthstone over the next 12-18 months called Mythgard.

Get in early if those sort of things are your thing. It’s from a Dota 2 creator and a Magic the Gathering Arena creator. It’s actually amazing. Fifa is completely just a bad memory, I just check in from time to time to gauge the community on if patches are improving the game. Don’t really miss it though

Is it released for Xbox? or only PC... I would like to try
  • Futfanatic
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    D909 wrote: »

removing TF or in fact nerfing it , just saved fifa 19..... If i get beat by someone who owns me scoring and opening my D, i respect, but not some ping pong, no look finesses assisted red, yellow, white color goals... that "ish" almost killed FIFA...it made zero sense.

100% agree with you. Most goals in football are scored from close to the goalkeeper, very few from outside the box yet in fifa it most goals came from outside the box. TF outside the box as primary goalscoring method needed to go.

However, the game is now even worse because people have no reason to come out of their box and defend anymore. They just sit and wait and its now super boring.
  • Heshyooo
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    I rarely used timed finish so it doesn't bother me that's been removed. Although now the game plays slower than ever and the meta is different to what it was before, people keep doing tornado crosses/headers. Low depth/drop back/4-3-2-1. Does EA allow any originality? This game is so boring.
  • Futfanatic
    A

ql80ki59.jpeg

Well none of it matters now, i'm in the same boat; enough coins for a stacked squad yet no desire to participate due to atrocious gameplay. Next patch: 4-6 weeks at best!

4-6 weeks? Oh I hope not!
  • Retro_G
    A

ql80ki59.jpeg

I wouldn't hold my breath mate, doubt they will do another gameplay patch.
  • Futfanatic
    Retro_G wrote: »
    A

ql80ki59.jpeg

Don’t say that @Retro_G 😨
  • Retro_G
    Retro_G wrote: »
    A

ql80ki59.jpeg

Don’t say that @Retro_G 😨

I seen in another thread that only 35% of the player base use timed finishing mate. The easy fix to bring back balance would be to increase the accuracy, reliability of perfectly timed green finnese shots. Are they really going to do that though and when only 35% used timed finishing?

I can't see them going near defensive A.I. this late in the game because the balance is difficult to judge and they've been trying for years to find the sweet spot. That leaves one other option, that's improving 1 vs 1 finishing, but with how strong the A.I. is, it's still going to be frustrating to break down park the bus tactics. They never done anymore gameplay patches after this date last year.
  • Mmandras
    1828 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do people really play that way? I'm not good by any means, but the standard in the oppening WL games and div 5 is not that high. I play with 7-8 bar depth and never had real issues. I find it extremly risky to play cat and mouse with 1 bar against players like Rooney, Ibra or Pato, when they can still score outside the box with ease. And it's not like the fast CBs won't catch counterattacking players. And if you pressure the opponent you will still score with the help of rebounds or RNG corners if nothing else. When I'm cornered like that, I know I'm going to loose.
  • Retro_G
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Do people really play that way? I'm not good by any means, but the standard in the oppening WL games and div 5 is not that high. I play with 7-8 bar depth and never had real issues. I find it extremly risky to play cat and mouse with 1 bar against players like Rooney, Ibra or Pato, when they can still score outside the box with ease. And it's not like the fast CBs won't catch counterattacking players. And if you pressure the opponent you will still score with the help of rebounds or RNG corners if nothing else. When I'm cornered like that, I know I'm going to loose.

Once you're over 2000 skill points, the majority of players are parking the bus.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1400 posts Professional
    edited February 2
    @Futfanatic i did the same, i cashed out and uninstalled the game + companion app. Weekend League as well as DR isn't Fun anymore. Gameplay is dead. Parking the bus + ridiculous chance to finish 1 on 1? I haven't been a timed finesse Spammer, always wanted to play football, but at this state of the game FIFA has nothing more to do with the game i loved so many years.

GG EA, you greedy joke of a company!

BTW: how do i delete my account here?