Want to know just how bad FB Casillas is?

Alex_cr
4795 posts National Call-Up
I kid you not it is now 4 games since he saved a shot 😂😂😂

All my coins are currently tied up. I cannot wait for rewards tomorrow to finally dump him again.

Comments

  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haha i dumped him long ago into the ibra sbc.
    hes great for sbcs atleast.
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    all keepers from 85+ are the same ....game decide if he is gonna be a superman or looser
  • Alex_cr
    4795 posts National Call-Up
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    all keepers from 85+ are the same ....game decide if he is gonna be a superman or looser

    Now normally I’d agree with you but this man is in a class of his own 😂
  • Alex_cr
    4795 posts National Call-Up
    Mdx wrote: »
    Haha i dumped him long ago into the ibra sbc.
    hes great for sbcs atleast.

    Yeah he’s going in somewhere! I can confirm he made a save in my last match... just one though!
  • alvchong
    936 posts Professional
    He has been great (cant use top league GK) for helping me reaching weekly objective and obtaining free FS card and then he turn himself in for FB Rooney, in return i pull FS Foden from SBC pack. He is well appreciated in my fifa 19 journey.
  • Gnomenclature
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol, just dumped him on the van der sar sbc. Vds has 4 clean sheets in a row now. The top corner is no match for his 6'6" frame.
  • Alex_cr
    4795 posts National Call-Up
    alvchong wrote: »
    He has been great (cant use top league GK) for helping me reaching weekly objective and obtaining free FS card and then he turn himself in for FB Rooney, in return i pull FS Foden from SBC pack. He is well appreciated in my fifa 19 journey.

    He has been a mighty warrior for you 👍
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4848 posts Big Money Move
    Nah. I did the saint maximin challenge. I know full well how bad he is.
  • alvchong
    936 posts Professional
    edited January 31
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    alvchong wrote: »
    He has been great (cant use top league GK) for helping me reaching weekly objective and obtaining free FS card and then he turn himself in for FB Rooney, in return i pull FS Foden from SBC pack. He is well appreciated in my fifa 19 journey.

    He has been a mighty warrior for you 👍

    that's the way i don't want to talk bad about him. :# (knowing how bad is him and implying u should make him good when next SBC come)
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    Put mine into Rooney. He cost me soooo many games when I used him. Something is wrong with his card. His IF was actually good for me, but the FB? Garbage.
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worse GK card in the game. Even my 84 rated Schmeichel is better.. Still waiting for a good SBC to dump him into.
  • eltonholm
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s crap! Worst keeper I’ve ever used. Cost me so many games!! He’s stuck on the bench since long ago now!
  • Vaporduff777
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I must be the only one but he’s been great for me.
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    I must be the only one but he’s been great for me.

    And me. There must be some loyalty glitch where you play x amount of games with him then he turns reasonable 😂 he started off hideously bad . Got Militao In my player picks and he was all of a sudden tremendous , although still has his moments now and again
  • Alex_cr
    4795 posts National Call-Up
    SinkXI wrote: »
    I must be the only one but he’s been great for me.

    And me. There must be some loyalty glitch where you play x amount of games with him then he turns reasonable 😂 he started off hideously bad . Got Militao In my player picks and he was all of a sudden tremendous , although still has his moments now and again

    Hope it’s coming soon. Im 130 games deep with the guy!
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    Played 1 WL with him then dumped him into the 86 squad for Baresi. At least he kept that cheap.
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    SinkXI wrote: »
    I must be the only one but he’s been great for me.

    And me. There must be some loyalty glitch where you play x amount of games with him then he turns reasonable 😂 he started off hideously bad . Got Militao In my player picks and he was all of a sudden tremendous , although still has his moments now and again

    Hope it’s coming soon. Im 130 games deep with the guy!

    I’m 117, you should be there by now man! Haha. He saved me more games than he cost last WL. I’m in no rush to take him out my team
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13066 posts Has That Special Something
    He's been quite good for me on on ones, was pleasantly surprised. Prevent me from dropping points multiple times now.

    Pretty bad on first-time finesse shots though (but which keeper wasn't).
  • Gazhunt1981
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When u all gonna realise it doesn't matter who is in you're team ..games are ...cough cough ...u will always have similar results no matter how many changes you make
  • Alex_cr
    4795 posts National Call-Up
    When u all gonna realise it doesn't matter who is in you're team ..games are ...cough cough ...u will always have similar results no matter how many changes you make

    Again, I get what you’re saying - I understand there’s certain ‘issues’ with the game but this guy really does stand out as special 😂
  • Agiantfox
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 31
    Having been using him for a while since I brought in fss eder at cb for the strong link thought it was just me but after switching my defence a bit I'm using non rare fahrman in goal and he's a beast I honestly think it's all about height this fifa the taller the quicker the better they are hence courtius and DDG being decent
Sign In or Register to comment.