What did you have for dinner last night?

Comments

• George_Cook_Over60
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    This:
    RayS wrote: »
    Cabbage and kake salad with sunflower seeds and raisins and a sweety creamy dressing. Bc I had been eating pizza and chips all afternoon and felt I needed a purge

Is kake Merican for 🍰?

Btw raisins are the work of the devil, the rest sounds 😋 though

Naah man, raisins are ok, it's the salad that is devils food, it's meant for rabbits.
  • George_Cook_Over60
    This:

Chinese stir fry, chinese rice, home made chilli sauce. Sorted.
  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 25
    This:
    Cabbage and kake salad with sunflower seeds and raisins and a sweety creamy dressing. Bc I had been eating pizza and chips all afternoon and felt I needed a purge

Is kake Merican for 🍰?

Naah man, raisins are ok, it's the salad that is devils food, it's meant for rabbits.

Raisins are what comes out the other end of rabbits after feasting on salad 🥗
  • George_Cook_Over60
    This:

Is kake Merican for 🍰?

Raisins are what comes out the other end of rabbits after feasting on salad 🥗

:D
  • RayS
    25330 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 27
    One of my favorite dishes is Japanese gyoza, better known as pot stickers in the US. you often see them at Chinese buffets but you can't beat a good home made gyoza (thin flour wrap of pork and cabbage with possibly some chives ) pan fried and in a home made sauce of soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, and a bit of hot sauce

Screenshot-20190826-215146.png