What did you have for dinner last night?

Comments

• Apollo
    13028 posts Has That Special Something
    This:
    Should just make this a cooking/baking thread imo
  • RadioShaq
    14796 posts Moderator
    Had a Big Mac. Still kinda cold out for grilling again. You guys prefer grilling thick burgers or thinner patties?
  • RayS
    25091 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 8
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Had a Big Mac. Still kinda cold out for grilling again. You guys prefer grilling thick burgers or thinner patties?

Gotta be the thick juicy ones.
  • Chubbs
    14222 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Depends. Traditional burger beeds to he thick. Patty melt or something similar and a couple thin ones are preferred imo.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    This:
    Cottage pie with sweet potato and Greek salad. And couple Smithwicks)
  • Chubbs
    Taco soup. One of my favorite things ever with some fresh cornbread and jalapenos.
  • WarrenBarton
    7049 posts Big Money Move
    This:
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Taco soup. One of my favorite things ever with some fresh cornbread and jalapenos.

Was a bit confused as I though tacos in soup sounds really soggy lol.
    Just googled it though and that looks yummy 😋
  • Chubbs

Its wonderful and one of those things that is super easy. Can throw it all in a crock pot in 5 minutes and have leftovers all week. All pretty easy and relatively cheap for a tasty meal. The game changer is the fresh cornbread with it though and maybe some sour cream.
  • RayS

Its wonderful and one of those things that is super easy. Can throw it all in a crock pot in 5 minutes and have leftovers all week. All pretty easy and relatively cheap for a tasty meal. The game changer is the fresh cornbread with it though and maybe some sour cream.

DEFINITELY some sour cream
  • Chubbs
    RayS wrote: »

Does sour cream count as a condiment? I feel like that is a really important question i never knew I needed to know until now.

If it is it might just have to take the top spot on my condiments list.
  • RayS

Does sour cream count as a condiment? I feel like that is a really important question i never knew I needed to know until now.

I'll put sour cream in just about anything. Makes things so much better.
  • WarrenBarton
    7049 posts Big Money Move
    This:

According to Wikipedia

Sour cream is used primarily in the cuisines of Europe and North America, and is definitely a condiment.
  • Apollo
    13028 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 10
    This:
    xCK1UYp.png

Cake :blush:
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 14
    This:
    I had German food! German food is my favorite non American food tbh. I grew up with it as my family is originally from North Rhine/Westphalia in Germany.

I had pork chops, bratwurst, sauerkraut, spatzle, potato dumplings, asparagus, and washed it down with a nice Kölsch beer. :)
  • Chubbs
    20190420_120948.jpg

Brunch today along with like 7 mimosas. Lump crab and fried shrimp Eggs Benedict with potatoes.
  • MaddMike3711
    This:
    20190420_120948.jpg

Brunch today along with like 7 mimosas. Lump crab and fried shrimp Eggs Benedict with potatoes.
    Daaamn that looks amazing!!

I’m going for Easter brunch tomorrow, but my brother in law planned it so I have no idea how it’s going to be. :D
  • RayS
    20190420_120948.jpg

Daaamn that looks amazing!!

I’m going for Easter brunch tomorrow, but my brother in law planned it so I have no idea how it’s going to be. :D

Let him know the whole FIFA community will judge him on what he makes!
  • RayS
    @Chubbs has got to be a huge foodie
  • RayS
    Had Gyros (from Arby's tho LOL).

Not the ones pictured below, but close enough ;)

1459804929gyros-600x470.jpg
  • Chubbs
    @Chubbs has got to be a huge foodie

Girlfriend treated me to it. Was delicious.
  • MaddMike3711
    This:
    Making carne mechada arepas tonight, when finished it should look a bit like this.

c436f28b-d883-47c3-a389-cca1dabef267.jpg

Also making rice, black beans, and fried plantains. :)
  • MaddMike3711
    This:
    Sorry I’ve been forgetting to post in here, grilled bratwursts, pork chops, sauerkraut made a nice caprese salad, cornbread (from scratch of course), pinto beans with bacon, and washed it down with a nice Pilsner Urquell.

Great dinner! :)
  • RayS
    Sorry I’ve been forgetting to post in here, grilled bratwursts, pork chops, sauerkraut made a nice caprese salad, cornbread (from scratch of course), pinto beans with bacon, and washed it down with a nice Pilsner Urquell.

I'm happy if I can work any one of brats, pork chops, or bacon in any meal let alone all three with all that goodness. Incredible!