What did you have for dinner last night?

Comments

• RayS
    23233 posts Club Captain
    Being from Argentina originally, I was craving Choripan (it’s an Argentine sandwich with chorizo, chimichurri, and tomato on French bread). So I went to an Argentinian restaurant and had that, with a bunch of empanadas (ham and cheese, ground beef and green olive, and a chicken kind) then I had a couple of Quilmes (Argentinian beer) as well.

I’m satisfied. :blush:

Dang u Makin me very hungry! Sounds so good
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    590383042f6ae4ae108b46b6-750-563.jpg
  • Dan2501
    1223 posts Professional
    Fish and a rice cake
  • WarrenBarton
    6197 posts Big Money Move
    This:
    S
    Fab wrote: »
    590383042f6ae4ae108b46b6-750-563.jpg

A deconstructed cheese salad sandwich is the height of sophistication in these modern times
    r u currently serving time in jail?
  • WarrenBarton
    This:
    Last night I got a steak for 10p that came with pepper corn sauce (had to be sold that day). Had that with a couple of eggs and a load of bulger wheat mixed with lentils and onions and stuff.

My meal probably cost less than a pound total tbh. Maybe I should start a tv show.
  • MaddMike3711
    9800 posts League Winner
    This:
    Had corned beef and cabbage as I was celebrating St. Patrick’s Day today.
    Might have the same tomorrow as it actually is St. Patrick’s Day. :D
  • RayS
    23233 posts Club Captain
    edited March 17
    Cabbage and kake salad with sunflower seeds and raisins and a sweety creamy dressing. Bc I had been eating pizza and chips all afternoon and felt I needed a purge
  • WarrenBarton
    This:
    RayS wrote: »
    Cabbage and kake salad with sunflower seeds and raisins and a sweety creamy dressing. Bc I had been eating pizza and chips all afternoon and felt I needed a purge

Is kake Merican for 🍰?

Btw raisins are the work of the devil, the rest sounds 😋 though
  • JR
    7412 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    ◾Its Tea, not dinner.

• RayS
    23233 posts Club Captain

Is kake Merican for 🍰?

Hah oops ... Kale. Kake is good too
  • WarrenBarton
    This:

Is kake Merican for 🍰?

Hah oops ... Kale. Kake is good too

Cake with Kale flavoured icing is Kake.

I’m going to sell it to vegans and pretend it doesn’t have any eggs or butter in it (it will really to make it taste nice) and I will be in ritches and get **** who dress up like sexy witches 🧙‍♀️

Professor Minerva McGonagall Is a hottie 🐈🥵
  • Chubbs
    14156 posts Has That Special Something
    Need the what's for lunch section back. Going back to keto starting this week. Getting way too massive. Starting off with the meal prep lunch.

20190318_120818.jpg
  • MaddMike3711
    9800 posts League Winner
    This:
    It’s Tuesday boys, you know what that means, Taco Tuuuuesday! :)

Had campechano and al pastor tacos, rice and beans. :)
  • RadioShaq
    14545 posts Moderator
    Speaking of tacos had Taco Bell. Is diablo sauce really 350 thousand scoville? I mean it’s hot but fire is only 500.
  • MaddMike3711
    9800 posts League Winner
    This:
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Speaking of tacos had Taco Bell. Is diablo sauce really 350 thousand scoville? I mean it’s hot but fire is only 500.
    There’s no way. I put a full packet of that stuff on every taco and don’t even feel anything.
    That would be like eating a raw habanero pepper (which I also have done and wouldn’t recommend), and it’s nowhere near that. :D
  • WarrenBarton
    This:
    There’s no way. I put a full packet of that stuff on every taco and don’t even feel anything.
    That would be like eating a raw habanero pepper (which I also have done and wouldn’t recommend), and it’s nowhere near that. :D

It possibly contains a load of sugar that will tone down the heat a lot.
  • RadioShaq
    14545 posts Moderator
    You would think that would be included in saying it’s that many scoville if something neutralizes the hotness.
  • MaddMike3711
    9800 posts League Winner
    This:
    The weather is starting to get nicer here so I’m grilling a couple NY Strips on a my old charcoal grill, with some coleslaw and Mac and cheese on the side.

Spring has begun! :blush:
  • WarrenBarton
    This:
    Tub of ice cream
  • JohnDoe
    10417 posts Has That Special Something
    I don’t eat dinner
    Had a typical WL meal last night. The grind is real fellas.

US-Army-MRE-Ration-061117-1.JPG
  • MaddMike3711
    9800 posts League Winner
    This:
    Had Arabic food tonight. Shawarma, falafel, hummus, kufta, etc.

Soooo good! :sunglasses:
  • RayS
    23233 posts Club Captain

Sounds wonderful! Went out to my fav Mediterranean restaurant over the weekend. All you can eat gyro meat, falafel, hummus, kafta kabob (I think it's called...), Various salads, etc. Mediterranean food may be my fav
  • MaddMike3711
    9800 posts League Winner
    This:

Sounds wonderful! Went out to my fav Mediterranean restaurant over the weekend. All you can eat gyro meat, falafel, hummus, kafta kabob (I think it's called...), Various salads, etc. Mediterranean food may be my fav
    Oh yeah, it’s fantastic and pretty healthy. I love it too! :)

• RadioShaq
    14545 posts Moderator
    Grilled burgers and hotdogs yesterday then it snowed. I love grilling season it’s almost here.
  • MaddMike3711
    9800 posts League Winner
    This:
    Grilled burgers and hotdogs yesterday then it snowed. I love grilling season it’s almost here.
    I’m grilling tonight too, I’m making juicy Lucys and veal brats on the grill.

Juicy Lucy’s are sort of specialty here, it’s a cheeseburger but it has the toppings stuffed inside, so cheese of your chosing, and then I spice it up a bit and put bell peppers, jalapeños and bacon crumbles inside it before I grill them. :)
  • RayS
    23233 posts Club Captain

Juicy Lucy’s are sort of specialty here, it’s a cheeseburger but it has the toppings stuffed inside, so cheese of your chosing, and then I spice it up a bit and put bell peppers, jalapeños and bacon crumbles inside it before I grill them. :)

If we had a forum community chef, I'd nominate you!
  • MaddMike3711
    9800 posts League Winner
    edited April 3
    This:

If we had a forum community chef, I'd nominate you!
    Hahaha thanks buddy! I make a mean lasagna too! :D
  • Bob_Dylan
    18785 posts World Class
    Some salmon
  • WarrenBarton
    This:
    Slow cooked pork shoulder, cooked with garlic and rosemary.

Broccoli, peas and sautéed cabbage with bacon and red onion 😋
  • Apollo
    8856 posts League Winner
    This:
    Slow cooked pork shoulder, cooked with garlic and rosemary.

Broccoli, peas and sautéed cabbage with bacon and red onion 😋

That sounds amazing