This is the most boring and tedious crap ever

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
YOu have to be an idiot to try to attack ...

10 defenders 1 depth drop back fast build up ...

Dont have the nerves to this ..

I am winning my games have 1 loss but its just not fun and boring. AI defending is soo op when you are soaking pressure with 10 players... My striker is sitting infront of his CDM.. I have to go pass the cdm and then find a way to break through the other 4 defenders...

I have to let him attack in order to score goal... otherwise good luck

Comments

• Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Play 4334 high line and on drop back forget about cdms and see the difference in attacking options going forward keep 1 cm on balanced and the other stay back with high defensive wr
    Cam stay forward one of your wingers get in behind the other on balanced
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6217 posts Big Money Move
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    Play 4334 high line and on drop back forget about cdms and see the difference in attacking options going forward keep 1 cm on balanced and the other stay back with high defensive wr

15 players would help me out a lot. Pro tip.
  • Williejno1
    edited January 2019

I’m sure it would be handy
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional

:D
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This patch has just bored me. I like fast attacking football, this has just given people reason to PTB all the time.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Won another chess match

I put 2 depth drop back fast build up!

Was lucky to score first from corner then 70 minutes of nothing.. I am attacking he is waiting with 10 people for my attack... He attacks i do the same..

Finished 1:0. I dont think CR7 touched the ball neither his CRespo
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Another whining thread? Shocking!
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Zakury wrote: »
    This patch has just bored me. I like fast attacking football, this has just given people reason to PTB all the time.

Just finished a great battle of the nevres
    @Zakury

Scored first put drop pack and just run around with Kante then missed 2 1v1 chances on a counter..

• Williejno1
    edited January 2019

U like fast attacking football until u reach 35 yds from goal were u can double tap for insta goal
    Lol ok

Biggest majority of people were already parking the bus before the patch u just did not notice and took the easy option
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    @Williejno1

The difference is before that you could easily score him and punish him for doing this..

NERF THE Defending ai...

For ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake scoring now when someone is defending with drop pack and has 10 players infront his box is hard. You try and try and then he just counters you with 99 pace (cuz everybody has it) and scores and easy goal against 1 defender and 1 gk..

Then he goes back to defending with 10 people...

Thats the biggest fault
  • Professor
    2648 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you have fast CBs try offside trap. I've been activating it whenever I lose possession with team press and it chokes the other team in their own half.

I've been working my play along the goalline and simply cutting it back for tapins. Works well since everyone AI defends and 1 or 2 corquetas will break down the AI.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Won another chess match

I put 2 depth drop back fast build up!

Was lucky to score first from corner then 70 minutes of nothing.. I am attacking he is waitd with 10 people for my attack... He attacks i do the same..

Finished 1:0. I dont think CR7 touched the ball neither his CRespo

realism according to some doRks :|
  • Williejno1
    @Williejno1

The difference is before that you could easily score him and punish him for doing this..

NERF THE Defending ai...

For **** sake scoring now when someone is defending with drop pack and has 10 players infront his box is hard. You try and try and then he just counters you with 99 pace (cuz everybody has it) and scores and easy goal against 1 defender and 1 gk..

Then he goes back to defending with 10 people...

Thats the biggest fault
    Try what I suggested man for a few games u have nothing to loose and certainly have the players
    Honestly see the amount of space opens up in behind
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional

U like fast attacking football until u reach 35 yds from goal were u can double tap for insta goal
    Lol ok

Biggest majority of people were already parking the bus before the patch u just did not notice and took the easy option

Anyone who parked the bus Pre-patch and relied on AI defending was punished by the effectiveness of timed finesse.

If you watched the computer play the game for you then your opponent would create space for a shot and of they executed it well, you were behind. You HAD to manually defend to stop it.

Now timed finesse is nerfed (far too much) AI PTB players have been handed a huge boost and the skill gap is narrowed once more.
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up

Just finished a great battle of the nevres
    @Zakury

Scored first put drop pack and just run around with Kante then missed 2 1v1 chances on a counter..

This is how the game will be for the rest of the year now... Called for it before the patch came out...Finnesse shots atleast punished for PTB...

I myself used to defend cautiously before patch.. Now I know he won't shoot... Can afford to be careless with defence now!!! :D
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    Against these people: Ultra attacking etc from first minute. Score.
    Then do kick ups with the GK and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about till they’re ready to play proper football
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Yep
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro

Having 14 players in your team is a bit of an unfair advantage ;)
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Unbalanced trash patch.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    What happens when p2b meets p2b? Who's attacking then?
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Complaining about boring football. But if game gets sped up. Folks will be complaining about arcade style football.

Wish people would see these threads to what they really are. Just upset game doesn't revolve around them.
  • The_Mercillus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Can you give your full sliders for this custom tactic I’m really interested as I want to get 433(4) to work
  • WarrenBarton
    10456 posts Has That Special Something
    jonkero wrote: »

A couple of angry bus drivers
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    Complaining about boring football. But if game gets sped up. Folks will be complaining about arcade style football.

Wish people would see these threads to what they really are. Just upset game doesn't revolve around them.

Game needs more balance, a remedy and counter for everything, only then it can rely on skill and be fun at the same time.

Now's just a ptb random goals thing.
  • mindm4ster
    5207 posts Big Money Move
    AI defending needs to be fixed for sure
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    exactly.....and when you break down the defence the AI block the shot
  • oldboiler
    3042 posts National Call-Up
    The game was crap at day one, all there is at the end of January is a different flavour of crap. Accepted it, barely play, it’s more fun calling the game crap
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep im going to give wl a shot and if its how i think it will be ill finally quit this game.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    jonkero wrote: »

A couple of angry bus drivers

😂. Just wondering. It must be a counter football paradise!
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional

@Williejno1

Lol bro just tried it won both games 5:0 .. Gave a lot of options ..

Missed tons of goals cuz u cannt really score one on one .. Will play more games but I liked how u attack and with drop back and staying back it was pretty solid

I dont think u need high line just 2 depth drop pack .