Fifa 19 freeze glitch discovered

xttrust
16 posts Ball Boy
So, the game started and then it freezes. It is because they have internet from phones using HOT SPOT. Then they start a call and the game freeze for both of you. He will wait untill you quit so he can win the match then end the call. Lets all report this to EA.

Comments

• Same thing is happening to me in draft finals. Already know EA will let this pass just because it's on PC
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh, so it is not a permanent freeze, it can be "unfrozen" if you wait long enough? Presumably the guy is not going to be on the phone forever :)
  • surely if the phone cannot provide a constant steady data stream then the wifi connection on the laptop / desktop pc will drop out . the icon will turn yellow and say 'limited' or 'no internet access' .

if you or anyone else ever believes such a thing will work then you're foolish . if you get lag because someone else in your home uses the connection to download whilst you're playing you'll find the game continues to play and you just get massive hyper speed when you pc attempts to catch up.

something like this might affect a peer to peer connection but in most fut game modes there is a middle man 'server' .
  • ShadowofEnigma
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So, what I've found is,

When my opponent does this (and it happens pretty regularly unfortunately), I can wait for about 3-5 minutes. The game will appear frozen. But it is not. You will be on the screen that looks like the pause menu (camera pans over the field in different angles/views). You will see your players on the field , and they will appear frozen. After a few minutes, you will see that they start moving. You can find out which player you control by looking at the field and seeing what player moves to your controller (it won't have the cursor above the head because it's imitating the pause menu where the camera angle keeps panning and changing).

So, when you can play the game out like this, and the game WILL end at 90 minutes. I found this out, and the opposing player was still there, waiting for me to quit. I didn't quit, played with the weird angles, and though it was hard, I scored another goal, and the opposing player quit which made me feel pretty damn good.

I've attempted to make posts about the quitting issues FUT has, commenting with great ideas to fix the problem, tagging moderators, asking them if they think any of the ideas I had were viable, or if there is anything preventing it. Never once got a reply.
  • ShadowofEnigma
    surely if the phone cannot provide a constant steady data stream then the wifi connection on the laptop / desktop pc will drop out . the icon will turn yellow and say 'limited' or 'no internet access' .

if you or anyone else ever believes such a thing will work then you're foolish . if you get lag because someone else in your home uses the connection to download whilst you're playing you'll find the game continues to play and you just get massive hyper speed when you pc attempts to catch up.

something like this might affect a peer to peer connection but in most fut game modes there is a middle man 'server' .

This does in fact work. Or at least it did earlier in the season. People had been posting about it, making videos about it, etc. So saying something won't work because 'there is a middle man' means nothing, because EA refuses to push people with crappy connection towards Squad battles instead of Division Rivals, and so if someone disconnects through no fault of their own, EA says 'Aww, its okay buddy, we will punish the other player , not you who has the crappy internet'.
    Check out the no loss quitting problem.
    People continue to quit, and aren't given a loss for it.
    Literally 1 out of 3 of my games are someone who quits.
    They quit either A.) Right before I'm about to score on them, B.) Right after they score on me, C.) They think their team isn't good enough to beat mine, or D.) They are more than one goal behind and don't think they can get to a point to get ahead by one goal so they can quit.

And honestly, I can't say I don't understand why they do it. Hell, EA seems to encourage this B.S. with the way the game currently works.

So what happens if you quit? Whats the worst possible thing? You lose your after match winnings , approximately 600 gold (oh no!). And if you happen to get ahead by 1 goal, quit, and you get the division rank points,& you get FUT Champ points. So at the end of the week, you can easily get to Division 1 by just quitting as soon as you go ahead, or right before you're about to fall behind. I refuse to do this, I play all my games in full, even if I'm down 6 points (which yes, it happens). But I get why people are doing it, and they will continue to do that until EA decides that the people who play fair should be rewarded, not the people abusing the ranking/skill mechanics of the game.
  • What i posted is 100% true. Try it yourself. And you will convince once and for all.
  • surely if the phone cannot provide a constant steady data stream then the wifi connection on the laptop / desktop pc will drop out . the icon will turn yellow and say 'limited' or 'no internet access' .

This does in fact work. Or at least it did earlier in the season. People had been posting about it, making videos about it, etc. So saying something won't work because 'there is a middle man' means nothing, because EA refuses to push people with crappy connection towards Squad battles instead of Division Rivals, and so if someone disconnects through no fault of their own, EA says 'Aww, its okay buddy, we will punish the other player , not you who has the crappy internet'.
    They quit either A.) Right before I'm about to score on them, B.) Right after they score on me, C.) They think their team isn't good enough to beat mine, or D.) They are more than one goal behind and don't think they can get to a point to get ahead by one goal so they can quit.

And honestly, I can't say I don't understand why they do it. Hell, EA seems to encourage this B.S. with the way the game currently works.

So what happens if you quit? Whats the worst possible thing? You lose your after match winnings , approximately 600 gold (oh no!). And if you happen to get ahead by 1 goal, quit, and you get the division rank points,& you get FUT Champ points. So at the end of the week, you can easily get to Division 1 by just quitting as soon as you go ahead, or right before you're about to fall behind. I refuse to do this, I play all my games in full, even if I'm down 6 points (which yes, it happens). But I get why people are doing it, and they will continue to do that until EA decides that the people who play fair should be rewarded, not the people abusing the ranking/skill mechanics of the game.

the point is the game disconnects. in all the videos i have ever seen about mobile tethering and fifa ( when making a call ) it doesn't cause the game to freeze .

Whether it causes a no loss or other outcome is a moot point in regards to my post. The pause menu timer running out and the game not restarting as been around since fifa 14 i think . I don't believe the method suggested is the root cause . doesn't make sense to me as its not logical with everything i know about networks .

i don't doubt the issue though .
  • ShadowofEnigma
    surely if the phone cannot provide a constant steady data stream then the wifi connection on the laptop / desktop pc will drop out . the icon will turn yellow and say 'limited' or 'no internet access' .

the point is the game disconnects. in all the videos i have ever seen about mobile tethering and fifa ( when making a call ) it doesn't cause the game to freeze .

Whether it causes a no loss or other outcome is a moot point in regards to my post. The pause menu timer running out and the game not restarting as been around since fifa 14 i think . I don't believe the method suggested is the root cause . doesn't make sense to me as its not logical with everything i know about networks .

So, I wasn't trying to say that the method stated in the original post is the cause of this abuse/glitch. I don't know how people cause this glitch. I was just trying to give some information in hopes of helping some people work around it because it's frustrating. Especially if you use cards to try a loan icon, and multiple loan matches are removed because of this glitch.

I just know that there is a problem with this, regardless of how people do it. Sorry if I came off as trying to say that the OPs method is the only way this happens or if I came off as saying you're incorrect. I think was just reading your original post as denying that this was an issue let alone a possibility. I was just irritated with this when I made the post. I've lost a lot of time, contracts, loan matches, gold, wins, WL games, to this. Though last week when it happened, I wasn't losing my WL games anymore like I had been previously, which is a plus...

I don't even care how they do it to be honest. All I know is that it is an issue, and EA hasn't done anything to fix it, or even acknowledge that there is in fact a problem (that I know of anyways).

So, I wasn't trying to say that the method stated in the original post is the cause of this abuse/glitch. I don't know how people cause this glitch. I was just trying to give some information in hopes of helping some people work around it because it's frustrating. Especially if you use cards to try a loan icon, and multiple loan matches are removed because of this glitch.

I just know that there is a problem with this, regardless of how people do it. Sorry if I came off as trying to say that the OPs method is the only way this happens or if I came off as saying you're incorrect. I think was just reading your original post as denying that this was an issue let alone a possibility. I was just irritated with this when I made the post. I've lost a lot of time, contracts, loan matches, gold, wins, WL games, to this. Though last week when it happened, I wasn't losing my WL games anymore like I had been previously, which is a plus...

I don't even care how they do it to be honest. All I know is that it is an issue, and EA hasn't done anything to fix it, or even acknowledge that there is in fact a problem (that I know of anyways).

If someone wants to go cheat in single player and have no effect on the rest of the community then fine they can go do that as long as it doesn't affect the transfer market .

When it is done in online modes and it costs the other player time , progress and takes away the enjoyment of the game then these people are no longer doing it to gain an advantage of progressing faster but they are doing it to destroy the game for everyone else .

the fact the whole anti cheat system is just players reporting players doesn't help one bit .

How are you supposed to report someone if you don't understand what the other player did to cause the issue ?

i did make a thread all about the different methods but it was closed . As things have progressed with FUT it's become full of flaws . There used to be almost instantaneous banning for glitching/cheating but now players just get warned and a 1 week weekend league suspension . No deterrent .
  • ShadowofEnigma
    Yeah, EA doesn't care.

I also wouldn't care if the only glitched in single player or even squad battles, but the fact that this is in division rivals is ridiculous. I mean, we (the people playing against glitchers) get punished for it, we receive a loss, we get our contracts used, we get out loan matches used, it's ridiculous. If EA wants to continue to not punish them, they should just count the quitter as a non-game, not played, and automatically give the person who was playing against the glitcher a win
  • Pooter
    1078 posts Professional
    They only care about the $800 million profit they get from people who buy FIFA points
  • Mozss
    1 posts Ball Boy
    xttrust wrote: »
    So, the game started and then it freezes. It is because they have internet from phones using HOT SPOT. Then they start a call and the game freeze for both of you. He will wait untill you quit so he can win the match then end the call. Lets all report this to EA.

I tried to wait for litterly 30 min nothing happened lolxDi think its something else they do
  • this is so ridiculous, i mean when the **** cheaters will dissapear? today i was like 40 points to 1900 score, and i play agains a team of full bronze(like old coin farmers), he scores an own goal, then he pause the game, and when resume....surprize, screen got frozen on that and nothing to do, this happens ofted on squad battles where 2/3games they do something and your screen frozez, i mean EA, why the hell we buy your game if u dont care about us, really ???
    51187686_370693843748968_4001278935538073600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fsbz1-1.fna&oh=e12be849479009c40f7086c1b69ad764&oe=5CF57E2C
  • hhoverflow
    79 posts Park Captain
    LOL, you just found that out now?

Are you living in a bubble without access to internet or what?

This was posted on reddit at least 100 times in the last 2 years.

Everybody knows that method, but nobody on PC uses it. It's mostly used in console.

There is no reason to use that on PC, since there are other cheats that makes everything way easier.