Should i buy this year or wait for 20?

I want to buy an original download origin platform fifa series. So should i buy fifa 19 this year or wait for 20 as i was a bit late to practice become a good pc players compete with pro gamers?

Btw can i run fifa cuz i have
G400s laptop with gpu 720m and 8gb of ram

Comments

• xttrust
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 31
    No offense, but this game is too mechanic. They even implemented something like SKILL COMPENSATION.
    If a player is better than the other one he will miss more. That's what EA thought that will make us feel better. You will enter a world where you will feel robbed match by match.
  • sanjay17
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    dont buy fifa if you value your sanity.
  • Wait for 20 years.
  • maksi
    6101 posts Big Money Move
    Wait for fifa 21 on PS5.
  • maksi wrote: »
    Wait for fifa 21 on PS5.

Yeah. maybe. Will do.
  • BeardedBerk
    1566 posts Play-Off Hero
    maksi wrote: »
    Wait for fifa 21 on PS5.

this but xbox for myself..... only buying 20 if its a new game engine instead of frostbite
  • maksi
    this but xbox for myself..... only buying 20 if its a new game engine instead of frostbite
    they won't make a new engine on old hardware, makes no sense

• Springveldt
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    maksi wrote: »
    they won't make a new engine on old hardware, makes no sense

Frostbite has been used for 3 years now and they used Ignite for 3 years before as well I think. Maybe time for a different one.
  • maksi
    edited February 2
    I'm not sure they are capable of making new engine that's better than we currently have. They should use Ignite engine as a base and try to improve it, can't be worse what we have now.