The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Trading in Belgium is the new Meta

lIlIlIlIlIl
3869 posts National Call-Up
There.

Comments

• BorussenBernie09
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    Double Threading is the new Meta.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3869 posts National Call-Up

When ingame delay spreads to the forums :joy:
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Meta meta meta
  • BorussenBernie09
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero

When ingame delay spreads to the forums :joy:

:D
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Can’t wait for the Belgium’s to be on the forum saying they have been banned because of ea s trading algorithm thinks their bots lol
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    I remember the days when you could buy a paperclip on eBay and you would get free Fifa coins with every purchase.

I wonder if Ea could use this tactic but with Fifa points instead 🤔
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    I remember the days when you could buy a paperclip on eBay and you would get free Fifa coins with every purchase.

I wonder if Ea could use this tactic but with Fifa points instead 🤔

Nostalgia
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    To get around the lootbox ban, EA will probably end up selling coins insted, or selling player cards
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    O or B is the new META
  • kj08
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    To get around the lootbox ban, EA will probably end up selling coins insted, or selling player cards

Wait, don't they already sell through YouTubers anyway. Why else would these players be able to continue at all?
  • FCBlunt
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019

People will just create UK accounts and buy PSN cards from UK stores, just to fuel their addiction.

The kids however, they should be safe unless these gambling addicts starts making 300+ youtube turorials on how to go around the ban.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2183 posts Fans' Favourite
    I still think its more likely they release “decks”, for a low price of $100 you can get a starter pack full of golds, $200 will get you 1 random icon (base all the way to prime) and a few golds/silvers/bronze, $1,000 will get you a random toty nominee or toty player
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    I still think its more likely they release “decks”, for a low price of $100 you can get a starter pack full of golds, $200 will get you 1 random icon (base all the way to prime) and a few golds/silvers/bronze, $1,000 will get you a random toty nominee or toty player

That's will never happen. Impossible to market $1000 product
  • BombSquadPuppy
    Not impossible, just highly improbable... im sure there are people on here that definitely drop more than that per promo
  • Waldog94
    2145 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not impossible, just highly improbable... im sure there are people on here that definitely drop more than that per promo

Without a shadow of a doubt try find one to admit it though thats the real challenge
  • KingBarca
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    VPNs probably work and aren't expensive

If someone can drop money on Fifa Points they can drop money on a VPN to load up their account =)
  • BombSquadPuppy
    KingBarca wrote: »
    VPNs probably work and aren't expensive

If someone can drop money on Fifa Points they can drop money on a VPN to load up their account =)

Also the easiest loophole would be to make fifa points purchasable directly through the marketplace instead of ingame (consoles only)
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up

Not a chance anything will be anywhere near that price it’s easy getting £10-£20 from people the don’t even realise what they are putting in

when u go above that for one product people actually think about it in turn would cost them more money as majority simply would not buy imagine having to pay the price of the game or more every week just to keep up the game would be absolutely dead
  • eltonholm
    431 posts Sunday League Hero

To late, there’s already actors on market selling coins, they kinda missed the train 😂
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    Williejno1 wrote: »

Not a chance anything will be anywhere near that price it’s easy getting £10-£20 from people the don’t even realise what they are putting in

when u go above that for one product people actually think about it in turn would cost them more money as majority simply would not buy imagine having to pay the price of the game or more every week just to keep up the game would be absolutely dead
    Exactly this, lootboxes is what it makes gambling and why people put 2000 euro in such a game. No one would ever pay 2000 euro to get Ronaldo directly, not even once.