Just packed my first icon!

QceCapo
5601 posts Big Money Move
First one ever...going for the Prime Nakata SBC and packed Prime Hernandez along the way! Kind of shocked been playing for years and had horrible luck all year long....not even sure what to do. All I got left to do is the 86 and over and I got Nakata too....sell or keep the Hernandez?

Comments

• mhh1981
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell
  • Batman442
    3765 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 30
    Nice, was just thinking of doing nakata SBC myself.. try him first, I had him for most of last season as my st he is good, if you don't like him sell
  • Ash Ketchum
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Grats I just did an icon sbc best pull was a discard IF so yeah lol
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Damn nice lucky .... I packed my first icon ever too last week... too bad it was just middle cannavaro :| .... congrats, depending on your team I say play with and enjoy a bit or sell if you want something else and save for later.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Congrats mate, packed my first icon in Fifa 19 last week too and he sold for 600k.
  • QceCapo
    Well now I’m looking at a squad with both prime Hernandez and prime Nakata....it looks lovely.
  • RayS
    25107 posts Player of the Year
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Well now I’m looking at a squad with both prime Hernandez and prime Nakata....it looks lovely.

Congrats!!! Happy for ya. What’s the team look like then?
  • RayS
    25107 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 30
    Play him a while and see how u like him and then see what other upgrades u might make if u sold him
  • Moose Factory
    3319 posts National Call-Up
    QceCapo wrote: »

Congrats man! Him and Josef would be a nice two striker combo.
  • QceCapo
    I have Josef...and 92 Ibra...but I was thinking Joelinton with FFS Davies and 84 puli out wide....not even sure right now...I’m poor besides that though sitting on 996 coins 😂😂
  • Safk001
    808 posts Semi-Pro
    Nice one 👍 looks a good Icon as well.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    GG.

Played since fifa 1996 and haven't packed one yet.
  • Johnnydp
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    congrat!
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2834 posts Fans' Favourite
    jonkero wrote: »
    GG.

Yeah the pack luck was real bad back in '96 :D
  • LiveDogs
    723 posts Semi-Pro
    GG.

How dense can this daft fool be LOL
  • QceCapo wrote: »
    First one ever...going for the Prime Nakata SBC and packed Prime Hernandez along the way! Kind of shocked been playing for years and had horrible luck all year long....not even sure what to do. All I got left to do is the 86 and over and I got Nakata too....sell or keep the Hernandez?

sell... icons are.dropping.in price... i seen a.baby hierro expire at 466k last night....icons were 490k +++++ ....lunar new year crash perhaps
  • chatime
    244 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Never packed an icon in my life so congrats for your luck! And sell him too
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    LiveDogs wrote: »
    GG.

How dense can this daft fool be LOL

Did I say I opened packs then you vizzy reel? Just trying to adjust to your English btw which is hard
  • SuperSonicSean
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats, my man! I doubt I'll ever get an icon this year, but it's always nice to see someone from the boards pull one.

I'd sell him and buy the cheaper 87 version since he played in MLS. I'd love to collect all the icons who played in the league and run them in a squad with current stars like Ibrahimovic and Rooney.
  • QceCapo
    I broke down and played some games with both him and Nakata in my bundes squad last night....3 games and 3 wins. They both play well and Hernandez scored a couple of beauties. First owner, first ever packed icon??? I think I will run with him for a bit and take what ever losses in coins...probably won't happen again.
  • Cole0907
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Congrats man! Enjoy the free Nakata lol
  • QceCapo
    Cole0907 wrote: »
    Congrats man! Enjoy the free Nakata lol

Yeah it cost me 170k coins and some really good untradeables (Ramos, Lakaku to name a few)....you had the value of the IFs and the untradeables and coins it came out to about 400k (estimate)....but I got two icons now so I guess the gamble paid off.
  • QceCapo
    Also I take back all the bad things I've said about EA in the past :D
  • alex1987
    5398 posts Big Money Move
    Nice pull!

Jeez - still haven't packed an icon in the past 2 years. After opening about 600 EUR and every other SBC available :lol:
    Pain in the arse.
  • alex1987
    5398 posts Big Money Move
    Also - highest rated card from the Nakata SBC for me was 83 :lol:
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Gz.

I did the nakata sbc yesterday and packed middle alan shearer :D

First icon aswell.

Seems like a lucky sbc :)
  • CarlosJr9
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nice one! I’d sell him personally.
  • QceCapo
    Thomas wrote: »
    Gz.

I did the nakata sbc yesterday and packed middle alan shearer :D

First icon aswell.

Seems like a lucky sbc :)

you running them both in the same squad?
  • QceCapo
    CarlosJr9 wrote: »
    Nice one! I’d sell him personally.

Gonna run with the first owner icon for a bit and get my worth...may sell later on to build some squads after I toy around with some ideas....
  • Jonx88
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Hernandez was great last year, lots of people had him because he was one of the first sbc's released and i hated playing against him, didn't really have a weakness was a great all round player, hopefully he is as good this year for you.