69479 posts Moderator
    murazorr wrote: »
    Score more than your opponent imo

• Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    Who the **** cares.
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    The new meta is the same as the old meta...www.youtube.com, search for ways to exploit the game, spend hours perfecting said exploits, win marginally more with your cloned playstyle, and then feel satisfied with your virgin life.

edited bring out the sadness of the approach.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    Whoman wrote: »
    The new meta is the same as the old meta...www.youtube.com, search for ways to exploit the game, spend hours perfecting said exploits, win marginally more with your cloned playstyle, and then feel satisfied with your virgin life.

edited bring out the sadness of the approach.

Fair edit! Thumbs up.
  • Finesse_4days
    6820 posts Big Money Move
    The new META is to enjoy the game and not be a META merchant
  • Knowlesdinho

That’s 2012 meta, before meta was meta. We played and it didn’t meta if we won or lost because it was just a game!
  • Fab
    17519 posts World Class
    i miss the old fifa
  • Azof
    16353 posts World Class

That’s 2012 meta, before meta was meta. We played and it didn’t meta if we won or lost because it was just a game!

but I need to grind out weekend league each week so I can get some terrible red cards and then cry about being shafted by EA then repeating the same process
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    My actual meta is keeping using ronaldinho and spam skills. The only fun part of the game to me
  • Knowlesdinho
    Azof wrote: »

but I need to grind out weekend league each week so I can get some terrible red cards and then cry about being shafted by EA then repeating the same process

giphy.gif
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    The new meta is the same as the old meta...www.youtube.com, search for ways to exploit the game, spend hours perfecting said exploits, win with your cloned playstyle, and then feel satisfied with your virgin life.

Came here to say this.

Will add that you also have to act like a complete moron if you win.
  • Reus
    22437 posts Club Captain
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    The new meta is the same as the old meta...www.youtube.com, search for ways to exploit the game, spend hours perfecting said exploits, win with your cloned playstyle, and then feel satisfied with your virgin life.

Came here to say this.

And if you lose message the other person telling them how they are the luckiest person you ever faced and a cheating coin buyer
  • AjaxLegends
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    Reus wrote: »

Came here to say this.

And if you lose message the other person telling them how they are the luckiest person you ever faced and a cheating coin buyer

I only get the ‘you’re a horrible PTW player, hope u...’ messages because I have Rijkaard and Nakata in my team. Meanwhile they are playing with the standard META team. Game could be fun but the community makes it a horrendous experience way too often.
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move

Came here to say this.

It's ok I beat some guy earlier and he told me in Spanish that I must live in a village with crap internet because I won 4-2 lol I have fiber optic. EA just decided to match me with someone in a different country
  • Tootrill22
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero

Absolutely spot on
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    The only way to win is to not play the game
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move

Youre a champ.
  • AFWard
    902 posts Semi-Pro

Came here to say this.

It's ok I beat some guy earlier and he told me in Spanish that I must live in a village with crap internet because I won 4-2 lol I have fiber optic. EA just decided to match me with someone in a different country

I marginally beat one guy, messaged him GG (because it was close) and got a reply in Spanish that translated to "I s**t on your mothers face" which.
    Thought was quite harsh given my mother doesn't play FIFA 😂
  • Diggy
    13616 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t be a slave be an individual

Sheep get sheared
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    41212-2 drop back
  • BaseCamp
    848 posts Semi-Pro
    AFWard wrote: »

Came here to say this.

I marginally beat one guy, messaged him GG (because it was close) and got a reply in Spanish that translated to "I s**t on your mothers face" which.
    Thought was quite harsh given my mother doesn't play FIFA 😂

you told the guy to get good. gg in lower case is good game. also nothing more annoying than getting a gg message from someone when you lose.
  • Koolfashion
    2566 posts Fans' Favourite
    2 strikers. I see big potential in 442.
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Closing this out as there's enough unproductive chatter here that this thread doesn't need to go on. No need to make remarks about someone's virginity or sharing obscene comments we've received from other players in-game. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.