Get inside the box for a cross... Thank me later

1
Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
edited January 2019
This is the OP thing now.. Its awful and I hate it but adapt or get recked


4231

LCAM - Get Inside the Box for a cross
RCAM - Get INside the box for a cross
ST - STay Central..

If you have Ibra . God mode!

Then put CR 7 at LCAM and Mbappe RCAM...

This is more op then timed finesse... Its disgusting but u cant defend it..

Even without El Tornado its still gut ...


This is way worse then TIMED finesse era!

Messi awful

IN fact every attacker below 178 height is awful and useless...

Comments

  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Why can't people just play the game without exploiting some sort of mechanic these days.

    Pathetic!

    This strategy is all over every "Decent" youtuber.. I played 10 games so almost everybody is crossing all the time..

    Give it 3 days for WL when everybody and absolute everybody does this in WL..

    won my last game scored 4 crosses.. Missed probably 3/4 goals 1v1 with build up players.. The "Beautiful" thing about crossing is its 100% goal if it reaches a player.. Scoring 1v1 is far from sure thing
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Toshevv wrote: »
    This is the OP thing now.. Its awful and I hate it but adapt or get recked


    4231

    LCAM - Get Inside the Box for a cross
    RCAM - Get INside the box for a cross
    ST - STay Central..

    If you have Ibra . God mode!

    Then put CR 7 at LCAM and Mbappe RCAM...

    This is more op then timed finesse... Its disgusting but u cant defend it..

    Even without El Tornado its still gut ...


    This is way worse then TIMED finesse era!

    Messi awful

    IN fact every attacker below 178 height is awful and useless...

    Exactly. Because TF had a counter mechanic in GK movement. The crossing META will be much more annoying due to random nature of the goals.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Why can't people just play the game without exploiting some sort of mechanic these days.

    Pathetic!

    This strategy is all over every "Decent" youtuber.. I played 10 games so almost everybody is crossing all the time..

    Give it 3 days for WL when everybody and absolute everybody does this in WL..

    won my last game scored 4 crosses.. Missed probably 3/4 goals 1v1 with build up players.. The "Beautiful" thing about crossing is its 100% goal if it reaches a player.. Scoring 1v1 is far from sure thing

    So can you not play your own game instead of copying some YouTuber?

    It's the sheep like you that ruin this game.

  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Toshevv wrote: »
    This is the OP thing now.. Its awful and I hate it but adapt or get recked


    4231

    LCAM - Get Inside the Box for a cross
    RCAM - Get INside the box for a cross
    ST - STay Central..

    If you have Ibra . God mode!

    Then put CR 7 at LCAM and Mbappe RCAM...

    This is more op then timed finesse... Its disgusting but u cant defend it..

    Even without El Tornado its still gut ...


    This is way worse then TIMED finesse era!

    Messi awful

    IN fact every attacker below 178 height is awful and useless...

    Exactly. Because TF had a counter mechanic in GK movement. The crossing META will be much more annoying due to random nature of the goals.

    Last WL I received exactly two or three long finesse goals.. Problem is now FINESSE IS useless. ONe two build up player I go infront the gk I want to finesse it far post.. CR7 shoots it in the stands...

    GKS are soo good 1v1 it makes you "stupid" to keep doing this whole game..

    You cant counter cross..
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Why can't people just play the game without exploiting some sort of mechanic these days.

    Pathetic!

    This strategy is all over every "Decent" youtuber.. I played 10 games so almost everybody is crossing all the time..

    Give it 3 days for WL when everybody and absolute everybody does this in WL..

    won my last game scored 4 crosses.. Missed probably 3/4 goals 1v1 with build up players.. The "Beautiful" thing about crossing is its 100% goal if it reaches a player.. Scoring 1v1 is far from sure thing

    So can you not play your own game instead of copying some YouTuber?

    It's the sheep like you that ruin this game.

    @Fifa_Hawk_85

    We play to win yes? When my opponent crosses whole game long and scores 3 of those? What I am supposed to do? PLay beautiful one two combos so I can lose?

    The finesse shot is so useless now. I am talking about situation 1v1 with the GK.. You see him rushing you out you try to finesse past him.. Hello STANDS !


  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »
    This is the OP thing now.. Its awful and I hate it but adapt or get recked


    4231

    LCAM - Get Inside the Box for a cross
    RCAM - Get INside the box for a cross
    ST - STay Central..

    If you have Ibra . God mode!

    Then put CR 7 at LCAM and Mbappe RCAM...

    This is more op then timed finesse... Its disgusting but u cant defend it..

    Even without El Tornado its still gut ...


    This is way worse then TIMED finesse era!

    Messi awful

    IN fact every attacker below 178 height is awful and useless...

    Exactly. Because TF had a counter mechanic in GK movement. The crossing META will be much more annoying due to random nature of the goals.

    Last WL I received exactly two or three long finesse goals.. Problem is now FINESSE IS useless. ONe two build up player I go infront the gk I want to finesse it far post.. CR7 shoots it in the stands...

    GKS are soo good 1v1 it makes you "stupid" to keep doing this whole game..

    You cant counter cross..

    Technically you can. You can move your GK far post. Not that I'm defending this meta, I hate it too.
  • Clancy
    8448 posts League Winner
    Why can't people just play the game without exploiting some sort of mechanic these days.

    Pathetic!

    It's the nature of gaming tbh, this is not unique to FIFA. Any competitive game, LoL, StarCraft, Super smash Bros, etc.

    People will always try to find a way to exploit and get an edge. That's why quality games are constantly patching to adjust the balance or certain attacks/units/strategies. So at some point it becomes a high dimensional game of rock-paper-scissors where no one game plan is "better" except in the context of a certain opponent who will be weak or strong against your game plan


    The problem with FIFA, or maybe more specifically with FUT, is they're terrible at balancing! Every year one game plan dominates, be it L1-triangle in the early days, low driven last year, timed finesse up until now this year. They can't seem to balance the damn game!

    Probably because they crank out a basically unfinished product every year, patch it half a dozen times until March, then give up and release another unbalanced mess 6 months later.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »
    This is the OP thing now.. Its awful and I hate it but adapt or get recked


    4231

    LCAM - Get Inside the Box for a cross
    RCAM - Get INside the box for a cross
    ST - STay Central..

    If you have Ibra . God mode!

    Then put CR 7 at LCAM and Mbappe RCAM...

    This is more op then timed finesse... Its disgusting but u cant defend it..

    Even without El Tornado its still gut ...


    This is way worse then TIMED finesse era!

    Messi awful

    IN fact every attacker below 178 height is awful and useless...

    Exactly. Because TF had a counter mechanic in GK movement. The crossing META will be much more annoying due to random nature of the goals.

    Last WL I received exactly two or three long finesse goals.. Problem is now FINESSE IS useless. ONe two build up player I go infront the gk I want to finesse it far post.. CR7 shoots it in the stands...

    GKS are soo good 1v1 it makes you "stupid" to keep doing this whole game..

    You cant counter cross..

    Technically you can. You can move your GK far post. Not that I'm defending this meta, I hate it too.

    @Mini_Miudo

    GK move very slow now... I am not sure you can do this easily
  • Deano2508
    2573 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everytime I cross it goes to their keepers arms :lol:
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4382 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve got toty Varane and a 6ft icon defender, I’ll be fine :D
  • OZero
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    You play to enjoy the game, you should not just play for win.

    Every engine or version has its exploit method to score. The majority would always exploit, and you are also one of them because you “play for win”. And then you come here and moaning for the exploit and boring nature of the community or the game as “everyone is doing the same”.

    I genuinely advise you to change your thinking or you are just wasting your time as there would never be a version that you really like as long as you keep that mentality.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    I’ve got toty Varane and a 6ft icon defender, I’ll be fine :D

    Far post crosses is all about the RB /LB

    Thats why Ronaldo is LCAM so he can outjump your Marcelo or Dani Alves :smile:
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    OZero wrote: »
    You play to enjoy the game, you should not just play for win.

    Every engine or version has its exploit method to score. The majority would always exploit, and you are also one of them because you “play for win”. And then you come here and moaning for the exploit and boring nature of the community or the game as “everyone is doing the same”.

    I genuinely advise you to change your thinking or you are just wasting your time as there would never be a version that you really like as long as you keep that mentality.

    Let's face it none of us play to lose. You can play to win though without being a sheep which is my point.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    the fun that was learning what works for you is gone. the game is dominated by players who do not want to invest in learning to win.
  • OZero
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    OZero wrote: »
    You play to enjoy the game, you should not just play for win.

    Every engine or version has its exploit method to score. The majority would always exploit, and you are also one of them because you “play for win”. And then you come here and moaning for the exploit and boring nature of the community or the game as “everyone is doing the same”.

    I genuinely advise you to change your thinking or you are just wasting your time as there would never be a version that you really like as long as you keep that mentality.

    Let's face it none of us play to lose. You can play to win though without being a sheep which is my point.

    I play my own style to win, I don’t play only for win. It’s ❤️❤️❤️❤️ boring just to play for win, it’s like working FFS.
  • OZero
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    If your opponent just keep on exploiting or abusing the mechanics, just quit it. Why waste your time with someone you dislike or doing something you don’t enjoy? Just for the sake of “win”?
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    Did you finnesse it inside the box? I played just 1 game and it worked in that game...
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    OZero wrote: »
    If your opponent just keep on exploiting or abusing the mechanics, just quit it. Why waste your time with someone you dislike or doing something you don’t enjoy? Just for the sake of “win”?

    Because EA made it all about the W so they can sell more packs before their casino scheme gets legislated. Look around, this game is now devoid of a casual mode. It's all tryhard because of the lucrative rewards and the structure.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Did you finnesse it inside the box? I played just 1 game and it worked in that game...

    Missed 2 such finesses .. For example I stole the ball with him throwing with the GK I tried finesse from a weird angle and totally missed
    OZero wrote: »
    You play to enjoy the game, you should not just play for win.

    Every engine or version has its exploit method to score. The majority would always exploit, and you are also one of them because you “play for win”. And then you come here and moaning for the exploit and boring nature of the community or the game as “everyone is doing the same”.

    I genuinely advise you to change your thinking or you are just wasting your time as there would never be a version that you really like as long as you keep that mentality.

    Bro I am playing DIv 2/Div 1 and fighting for Elite 3/2


    I can "follow" your way of thinking if I play in div 6 /7/5 When you play against good players they will use the best tactic possible against you...

    So sure I played for my 23th win and what should I do ? Invent my way of winning while my opponent is spamming crosses to CR7 and Ibra whole game long ? :smile:

    Sure buddy
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Lol tried 3 perfect timed finesses with CR7 and all missed. Tried your tactic and CR7 scored 2 headers from lcam 😂
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »
    If your opponent just keep on exploiting or abusing the mechanics, just quit it. Why waste your time with someone you dislike or doing something you don’t enjoy? Just for the sake of “win”?

    Because EA made it all about the W so they can sell more packs before their casino scheme gets legislated. Look around, this game is now devoid of a casual mode. It's all tryhard because of the lucrative rewards and the structure.

    Exactly!!

    Wow? Bassically I should just play Div 7 football for the beautiful build up tactics and solo run!

    We have WL league and ranking score in Div rivals. Lets all sing cumbaya while someone is destroying you... If I leave every time my opponent exploits a tactic I would be stuck in div 10 exactly...
  • Delboy13710
    7824 posts League Winner
    Crossing don’t bother me played against 3 players spamming crosses conceded 1 goal . Was really quick to block the cross or moved my keeper out to the far post . It’s very predictable to play against
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    jonkero wrote: »
    Lol tried 3 perfect timed finesses with CR7 and all missed. Tried your tactic and CR7 scored 2 headers from lcam 😂

    @jonkero
    Glad to be of help Jonkero..

    I dont like Ibra thou so I will stick with Cr7 in striker but need to find a better opton as LCAM. Probably Second potm reus

    I sell Modric thou he is useless now
  • OZero
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    OZero wrote: »
    If your opponent just keep on exploiting or abusing the mechanics, just quit it. Why waste your time with someone you dislike or doing something you don’t enjoy? Just for the sake of “win”?

    Because EA made it all about the W so they can sell more packs before their casino scheme gets legislated. Look around, this game is now devoid of a casual mode. It's all tryhard because of the lucrative rewards and the structure.

    I played casually. I dunno how you define “try hard” and I don’t think it’s all about W for reward compare with 18 if you are referring to WL. You are getting 400 DR points for any WL you played. So basically just 14-17 wins per week could guarantee me close to 100K rewards. Then by doing some trading and albeit some pack luck you can already form a team you like. The “Win” does not matter that much in my opinion, especially I don’t need a team to give me best % to win. I just need a team to be able to play my own style and 100K per week is more than enough for that.

    Take a step back from the cycle EA implemented in your head and you would enjoy the game again.

  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I called it. You nerf time finesse then something else comes up.

    Now expect the countless "EA needs to patch this" threads. We FIFA community are a demanding bunch.
  • I've played crossing style the last few FIFAs. Always solid if you know how to play.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    @jonkero

    Try low power finesse shots they work slighty better. Everything about 2 power is in the stands..
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Gameplay now is the worst it has ever been. Yes timed finesse was OP. Just nerf it a bit. Now its useless. I time them green and they fly to the cornerflag. Dont want to play the boring no skill cross game. Think I'm done for now
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    I've seen people moving the GK out to catch the cross.
Sign In or Register to comment.