Prime R9 sbc price

rona_94
905 posts Professional
I know no one is a future reader, but based on this year prime icons sbc's, what could be the price for R9?

Comments

• Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The price for SBCs are usually within 200k of their market coin value, so consider that. Remember that SBCs are mostly for benefit of people with untradeables.
  • number7rocky
    7256 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    Zakury wrote: »
    The price for SBCs are usually within 200k of their market coin value, so consider that. Remember that SBCs are mostly for benefit of people with untradeables.

Not for the high end top tier icons. Last year R9 sbc was around 3.5 m from scratch when released. I did him under 3m with untradables. He was way more more than that on the market.
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class

Not for the high end top tier icons. Last year R9 sbc was around 3.5 m from scratch when released. I did him under 3m with untradables. He was way more more than that on the market.

Well yeah that was last year though
  • WFCBagnall
    90176 posts Moderator
    5 icons
    84 rated Brazilian team
    83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89
    Team of Ifs
  • number7rocky
    7256 posts Big Money Move
    Idek wrote: »

Well yeah that was last year though

Yea but they won't make his sbc 6m. I think this year it will be a little more expensive. Maybe 4m from scratch
  • Numlocked_
    2346 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    5 icons
    84 rated Brazilian team
    83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89
    Team of Ifs

Is that sarcasm coming from a mod?
  • I SiR MartY I
    9555 posts League Winner
    SBCs were around 50% of market price or close to that last year, it seems that its around 75% this year so I'd expect the R9 SBC to be at least 4-5m since his market price is 6m roughly.

EA will probably ask for 5+ icons in the Iconic section of the SBC to raise the price right up.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    5-6m at a guess. 5 icons at least. Wouldn't be suprised to see 90 rated squad with at least 1 icon. Get baresi.
  • i got 3 mil + few spare icons. it won't cost more than 3.5 mil imo
  • Forca-Barca
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    Yeh but I think it was release towards the end of the season when I don’t play fifa. I feel like they have it backwards. They need to release the bigger icons earlier rather than later. I hate waiting towards the end for the ones I want to do