no look timed finesse still going in

well ea your patch failed

div 2 players still constantly hitting times finnesse facing there own goalkeeper and going in

just conceded 2 in a game

Comments

• Boysie91
    15921 posts World Class
    edited January 2019
    Turn timed shooting off in Div and WL and turn GK movement off.
    Adjust AI defending and we have a playable game.
  • ccovc84
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special

div 2 players still constantly hitting times finnesse facing there own goalkeeper and going in

So Nothing has changed lol SHOCK !!!

Do Ea even test these “patch tests” themselves ?
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    because the patch is just on PC
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

No it’s out on at least PS4
  • JURITO1000 wrote: »

no its not its out on all platforms
  • another game another 2 no look finnesses from son lcam

just usual rubbish
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    If that’s the case then I’m done with it... Can’t bare another WL of that crap
  • Littleland95
    18627 posts Moderator
    Feel free to record those and share them in here.
  • Feel free to record those and share them in here.

no thanks

im not doing EAs work for them esp when theres videos on youtube already showing no look finnesses going in

whats hard about totally nerfing no look finneses? no one scores them in real life

i dont mind someone setting for a finnesses and having there body at normal angle but ffs
  • If that’s the case then I’m done with it... Can’t bare another WL of that crap

honestly mate give it a couple of games and watch them fly in
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played 2 games and wasn't even trying to win just seeing what the patch done.

Timed finnesses are gone. Div 3
  • Played 2 games and wasn't even trying to win just seeing what the patch done.

there going in on div 2 and 1

• ccovc84
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played 2 games and wasn't even trying to win just seeing what the patch done.

Back to Normal shooting or just hold r1 shoot not timed then ?
  • Koolfashion
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    So if high tier card will still bang timed finesses..i am ok with that.
  • Glupi86
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    they just made finesses completly random...
    sometimes u will score an first time finesse from outside the box with manolas, as ur 10chem FB Ibra will miss perfectly balanced finesse in front of the goal
  • So if high tier card will still bang timed finesses..i am ok with that.

your ok with players banging shots in when facing there own keeper from 30 yards oout as long as they are high tier cards lmfao
  • Littleland95
    18627 posts Moderator
    If anyone has faced these goals, please record and post in here.
  • If anyone has faced these goals, please record and post in here.

u joking mate? nothing against u but EA have had 5 months to get this game right and its completely diabolical

no look timed finesse
    ai defending
    player switch bug in game
    coin buying
    bots
    front post corners
    the list could go on and on

its basically a beta we are playing with monthly updates that fix one thing then make 2 others things worse
  • Littleland95
    18627 posts Moderator
    I've played 3 matches and no timed finesse has been scored against me. Closest one was a green one that hit the post.
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've played 3 matches and no timed finesse has been scored against me. Closest one was a green one that hit the post.

You now, it is always the same annyoing and ignorant reaction from Mods/EA-Officials: All these things @browney1888 is mentioning are all only in our Heads, right? Like EA_Andy wrote in one of his posts: AI-Defending is fixed and hasn't been removed since Title Update #4. It hasn't!

Youtube and Twitch-Streams are full of proofs, that AI-Defending for example is still an issue. In another Thread are some Videos, that show, that no look timed finesse shots are still hapenning.

I mean, when will EA start to take their customers mostly constructive feedback for serious?
  • Grantee
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just played a few games and greens are going wide now. Its definitely been nerfed and normal finesse aren’t as accurate as before.

People claiming they’re still conceding no look finesse from Kante are full of it.
  • DeanoZoff
    4928 posts Big Money Move

Same here.

Just played 2 matches and green timed shots were flying wide for fun.

• Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    Im all for a nerf in shooting but not a total nerf.

No looks shots should be REMOVED

Green timed shots should be made harder but still accurate with a player of capable stats... NOT KANTE

1v1 or open goal shots should have be MORE ACCURATE

Normal non-timed shots should STAY THE SAME
  • SPN1987
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    CLIP THOSE SHOTS!!!!!!!!!! :s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)

You now, it is always the same annyoing and ignorant reaction from Mods/EA-Officials: All these things @browney1888 is mentioning are all only in our Heads, right? Like EA_Andy wrote in one of his posts: AI-Defending is fixed and hasn't been removed since Title Update #4. It hasn't!

Youtube and Twitch-Streams are full of proofs, that AI-Defending for example is still an issue. In another Thread are some Videos, that show, that no look timed finesse shots are still hapenning.

I mean, when will EA start to take their customers mostly constructive feedback for serious?

Let's clarify something here.

What I said was that the changes we made in patches hadn't been reverted. I am not saying that feedback provided around the current state of A.I defending is incorrect. I was simply relaying what we had changed in the patch and what wasn't changed.

It's worth noting that with the most recent patch notes these shots have been impacted with more error, it doesn't mean that they will never go in.

The patch is only just out on console so it would be interesting to see feedback after a good few games have been played to get everyone's feedback.

And as Littleland says above - videos are really helpful when it comes to sending them on to the game play team.
  • SPN1987
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    How many times did I say already to clip those timed finesses? Jeezzzzzz some ppl :s:s:s:s:s
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    edited January 2019
    EA_Andy wrote: »

What I said was that the changes we made in patches hadn't been reverted. I am not saying that feedback provided around the current state of A.I defending is incorrect. I was simply relaying what we had changed in the patch and what wasn't changed.

It's worth noting that with the most recent patch notes these shots have been impacted with more error, it doesn't mean that they will never go in.

The patch is only just out on console so it would be interesting to see feedback after a good few games have been played to get everyone's feedback.

And as Littleland says above - videos are really helpful when it comes to sending them on to the game play team.

I'm all for this. There should still be a reward for using it but I'm hoping it is a lot harder to master (even if it makes the game harder for me). After reading the notes, I hope they have removed yellow and red timed shots.

Also, Do people not agree with a common principle that better players should have more accurate shots? Shouldn't players be able to play to their stats? Isn't that the point of upgrading. I mean, KDB should be able to hit a 30 yard screamer or curl one form just outside the area with either foot. It should just be made harder. Kante on the other hand should not be able to do either or maybe just once in a while.
  • Porsgaard85
    1038 posts Professional

@EA_Andy https://streamable.com/63831 - from another post. this is just fun :P
  • Yourouloneutd
    414 posts Sunday League Hero

Just stop crying about it and get on with it f.uck sake like
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite

Thx for your response mate, and it wasn't my intention to offend you.

Perhaps it didn't get your statement right, because of the language barrier (i'm not a native Speaker), but for me it awoke the impression, that EA didn't admit faults they made during patch progression.

So, to clarify things for me...with Title Update #4 AI-Defending shuld have been nerfed, unintentionally this nerf might have been removed with a following patch and EA is aware of it?