Anyone else looking forward to the Patch?

Batman_Llanber
1161 posts Professional
Hopefully the new patch drops today or tomorrow and i can't wait to see if the finesse shots have been completely been worked on.

Could we see more build up / possession play with the new patch? I hope so nothing feels better than stringing a 20 pass move then scoring, Crosses do look like the new meta but im sure they'll be easily defended.

Comments

• robertson
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes. People scoring so much from yellow/red bar finesse shots needs to stop.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9260 posts League Winner
    same **** game, nothing will change
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6318 posts Big Money Move
    The patch will just nerf a consistent way to score and create a path for another one to be abused which will just be back post crossing which is actually harder to defend than a green finesse shot..
  • Retro_G
    27054 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 29
    Nope, makes the game even more random. Community always cry about consistent ways of scoring. It was the driven shot last year, now it's the timed finnese shot. I guess you all love the games where your opponent outplays you with 20+ shots, you score your only chance of the game for a totally undeserved win.
  • Cbn
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Nope, makes the game even more random. Community always cry about consistent ways of scoring. It was the driven shot last year, now it's the timed finnese shot. I guess you all love the games where your opponent outplays you with 20+ shots, you score your only Timed Finesse from 30 yards of the game for a totally undeserved win.

FYP