Is 87 Butragueno better than 93 Suarez and 91 Griezmann?

Lewis9UTx
817 posts Professional
Is baby Butragueno better than these 2? Finding it difficult to put Suarez + Griezmann in a team that i like, if Butragueno is better it would make things a lot easier haha! Never used a legend before so any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    I never used any of these players but saw so many good reviews on Butra whereas there’re not that many reviews for the other two
  • Lewis9UTx
    817 posts Professional
    Royboy wrote: »
    I never used any of these players but saw so many good reviews on Butra whereas there’re not that many reviews for the other two

Cheers for the reply mate, fair enough.. literally willing to try any 'expensive' forward for that price range
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've never found 87 Butragueno much of a problem when facing him, but any version of Suarez always causes me so many issues. Similar with Griezmann but to a lesser extent.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1395 posts Professional
    Get Prime Lineker. Only 3* Skills, but nevertheless he is a machine. Scores from everywhere. His shots are Rockets and he's a clinical finisher in the box.
  • Lewis9UTx
    817 posts Professional
    Get Prime Lineker. Only 3* Skills, but nevertheless he is a machine. Scores from everywhere. His shots are Rockets and he's a clinical finisher in the box.

He looks decent tbf..