Which SBC's are profitable to do?

Shane
23803 posts Club Captain
SBC noob here, took a look on Reddit and it seems like there's quite a few decent SBC's where you can get rewards such as 45k packs for something like 5-10k. Then there's others where you can 25-35k packs for around 10-15k. Are these worth the grind and do they usually result in profit?

Can't be bothered grinding these SBC's unless there's a good chance of breaking even/profit.

Anyone here an SBC expert and made decent profit by doing this? Thanks.

Comments

• DeanoZoff
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    The advanced sbcs are good to start with.

You wont lose coins even with horrendous pack luck.

Loyalty glitch required for a couple of them though
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11272 posts Has That Special Something
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

What’s the glitch? That’s the last ones I didn’t bother doing since I didn’t wanna take all those losses
  • Tjahr
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 29
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

What’s the glitch? That’s the last ones I didn’t bother doing since I didn’t wanna take all those losses

The glitch is that you start a match, say the totw challenge, and right after kickoff you quit. Then your player will have played one match. You do this until they have 10 matches and voilla: they have loyalty and +1 on chemistry.
  • chaser2k15
    12845 posts Has That Special Something
    Valencia is the cheapest prime gold players pack
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Tjahr wrote: »

The glitch is that you start a match, say the totw challenge, and right after kickoff you quit. Then your player will have played one match. You do this until they have 10 matches and voilla: they have loyalty and +1 on chemistry.

It doesn’t count towards record? And when you say quit do you mean pause and quit or close application?
  • Mic2904
    1925 posts Play-Off Hero

It doesn’t count towards record? And when you say quit do you mean pause and quit or close application?

Mate, forget about your record. That should be the least of your worries.

You can also use Futbin to see decent Sbcs
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner

Close application.

Who cares about records though? When you meet your maker, your fifa record isn’t going to be one of the things on his list!
  • PelzyWelzy
    8613 posts League Winner
    @Dan is Clutch will be happy to answer this.
  • vneklw
    2387 posts Fans' Favourite

Close application.

Who cares about records though? When you meet your maker, your fifa record isn’t going to be one of the things on his list!

Yeah my mom really doesn't give a **** about my record either
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    vneklw wrote: »

Close application.

Yeah my mom really doesn't give a **** about my record either

:joy:
  • DeanoZoff
    Just pause and quit match.. no need to close fifa

Your overall record counts for sweet FA. Thats what rivals and fut champs are for
  • uhMaZiiNq

Your overall record counts for sweet FA. Thats what rivals and fut champs are for

Where does it show rivals record? I didn’t see that anywhere that’s why I didn’t want to get a bunch of losses. I don’t care about my record usually but I want to know how I’m doing
  • Dan is Clutch
    23267 posts Club Captain
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    @Dan is Clutch will be happy to answer this.

All of them. :smirk:
  • Ivegotalobon
    68 posts Park Captain
    Start team of the week match > hit guide button after kick off and sign your profile out > sign back in straight away > will take 10 seconds and no loss on your record
  • DeanoZoff

Where does it show rivals record? I didn’t see that anywhere that’s why I didn’t want to get a bunch of losses. I don’t care about my record usually but I want to know how I’m doing

It doesnt but theyre the only modes where winning counts. Just take 40 losses off of ur record and hey presto thats your record
    Start team of the week match > hit guide button after kick off and sign your profile out > sign back in straight away > will take 10 seconds and no loss on your record

No need to do this at all
  • Kizler
    357 posts Sunday League Hero

This is the way, if you don’t want it to affect your record.
  • WFCBagnall
    67097 posts Moderator
    All of them if you pack something.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    2949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just quit, who cares about your record.
  • murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just quit, who cares about your record.

• Andy99TradeZ
    13381 posts Has That Special Something
    made this list before toty, should still be kinda accurate
    League SBC good Value teams

Mex
    Club America
    Leon

French
    Montpellier
    Rennais

Calcio
    Fiorentina (cms are a pain)
    Ac
    Napoli
    Lazio
    Inter (gk n cb most of the cost)

Nos
    Porto
    Sporting
    Maybe benfica

Bundes
    Dortmund
    Leverkusen
    Maybe hoffenheim

They seem to be the best ones. Sure I'll have missed a couple but not too much risk with those.

Apparently v. Guimaraes, besiktas are both decent aswell
  • MushyP15
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably not your level but the Nakata SBC cost me 250k (half icon price) and I got sod all in the packs.
    All the other ICON SBCs look too close in price for my liking and too dependant on pack luck for a good net return.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19157 posts World Class
    futbin.com
  • YOLOT0URE
    6706 posts Big Money Move
    Tip for anyone that reads. Go onto futbin, drop down menu, sbcs, challenge list filter, order by VFC (value for coin) and just work your way from best downwards
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    made this list before toty, should still be kinda accurate
    League SBC good Value teams

Mex
    Club America
    Leon

French
    Montpellier
    Rennais

Calcio
    Fiorentina (cms are a pain)
    Ac
    Napoli
    Lazio
    Inter (gk n cb most of the cost)

Nos
    Porto
    Sporting
    Maybe benfica

Bundes
    Dortmund
    Leverkusen
    Maybe hoffenheim

They seem to be the best ones. Sure I'll have missed a couple but not too much risk with those.

Apparently v. Guimaraes, besiktas are both decent aswell

Cheers
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    MushyP15 wrote: »
    Probably not your level but the Nakata SBC cost me 250k (half icon price) and I got sod all in the packs.
    All the other ICON SBCs look too close in price for my liking and too dependant on pack luck for a good net return.

250k sounds like a steal, might do him when I decide to complete prime Best
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    edited January 30
    Packed IF Goretzka from the Besiktas one last night :o
  • Danic123
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Tip for anyone that reads. Go onto futbin, drop down menu, sbcs, challenge list filter, order by VFC (value for coin) and just work your way from best downwards

@YOLOT0URE Mate, this was great thank you. Never check futbin on a desktop, so never even seen that this was possible!
  • Danic123
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    In fact, upon reading like you suggested, I see you don’t have to be on a desktop :smiley:
  • Bob_Dylan
    19157 posts World Class
    just did the Valencia one and packed Iniesta and Pjanic :)
  • YOLOT0URE
    6706 posts Big Money Move
    Danic123 wrote: »
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

@YOLOT0URE Mate, this was great thank you. Never check futbin on a desktop, so never even seen that this was possible!

Np just be aware that previously some packs had wrong values. Usually electrums are mixed up. Not always though