Roughly

Comments

• Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    It's on futbin roughly on how much it costs

As of this moment its roughly 280k
  • SP300x
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You cant complete it atm because half of the cardiff players are extinct.
  • Westhead94
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SP300x wrote: »

Whys that?
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Westhead94 wrote: »

Whys that?

They’ve been pricefixed by traders
  • Pooter
    1223 posts Professional
    I would have guessed if its true that the players don't exists, then if it did, then it would have cost a pretty amount of coins, say in the region of 300k-500k

Liga Nos cost me 143K+ coins, I had to sell quite a lot of cards to get it completed because I was down to 2k in coins. For me, league sbc are not worth it, and a lesson well learnt, about what sbc to do, and what not to do. But, if you want to do it, by all means do it
  • Westhead94 wrote: »

Whys that?

They are the best team in the land and everyone who owns a Cardiff player refuses to sell them as they are the best in the game.
  • Westhead94
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pooter wrote: »
    I would have guessed if its true that the players don't exists, then if it did, then it would have cost a pretty amount of coins, say in the region of 300k-500k

Liga Nos cost me 143K+ coins, I had to sell quite a lot of cards to get it completed because I was down to 2k in coins. For me, league sbc are not worth it, and a lesson well learnt, about what sbc to do, and what not to do. But, if you want to do it, by all means do it

Doucoure just looks good
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pooter wrote: »

League SBCs are worth it only if you buy all the teams before the SBC appears.