Wu Lei Chinese New Year

RA22Y
113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
He's the only gold Chinese player. Was in the CSL, just moved to Espanyol.

I grabbed one prior to knowing he was moving to Espanyol for 600. His BIN is currently 900.

If there's a Chinese New Year SBC with Chinese player, or CSL player requirement he could be in demand.

Comments

• Waldog94
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    RA22Y wrote: »

I grabbed one MILLION to sell to everyone reading this prior to knowing he was moving to Espanyol for 600. His BIN is currently 900.

If there's a Chinese New Year SBC with Chinese player, or CSL player requirement he could be in demand.
    Fixed that bud
  • Viking_Beard
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    Waldog94 wrote: »

I grabbed one MILLION to sell to everyone reading this prior to knowing he was moving to Espanyol for 600. His BIN is currently 900.

Fixed that bud

😂😂😂
  • RA22Y
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Fixed that bud

If I'd known he'd be going for 900 now I would have bought as many as I could afford - nowhere near a million though - and they would be sold now.

I got one of him and one each of lots of common and rare silver CSL Chinese players. In previous years I've tried to guess at things like this, bought a hundred of a player then had my trade pile clogged up for weeks waiting for something to happen.

I prefer to buy one or two of lots of players than buying loads of one. Less risky.

Apart from those players, a dozen Colombian golds (always handy for SBCs), some Bolton players (The Trotters - year of the pig), and lots of random untradeables I only have the players in my main team.

I don't have any tradeable consumables, club items etc either - almost all my coins are invested in my team.