Online Draft hackers.

Mozss
1 posts Ball Boy
So this happens a lot u get in a game the cheater has a badd team with badd chem and u know what time it is.
U start with the kick of and match under review but if u get to ur draft again u can play again but enemy gets the win. waiting for 4 weeks for this bugg or hack or whatever it is to get fixed. and sometimes the game just freezes all the way and u need to restart the game but u will get the lost. i even waited 30 min still nothing happend.

Comments

• humping_klown
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mozss wrote: »
    So this happens a lot u get in a game the cheater has a badd team with badd chem and u know what time it is.
    U start with the kick of and match under review but if u get to ur draft again u can play again but enemy gets the win. waiting for 4 weeks for this bugg or hack or whatever it is to get fixed. and sometimes the game just freezes all the way and u need to restart the game but u will get the lost. i even waited 30 min still nothing happend.

most of us have been waiting four years .
  • xttrust
    12 posts Ball Boy
    I know how this glitch is made. Let's all report this to EA.

So, the game started and then it freezes. It is because they have internet from phones using HOT SPOT. Then they start a call and the game freeze for both of you. He will wait untill you quit so he can win the match then end the call. Lets all report this to EA.
  • Esppx
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Seriously. This issue occur 50% of the time. Have tried to talk with the customer service, but they do care at all it seems. Please, fix this. It litteraly ruins draft.
  • Ea will never do anything about it.

They dont care about the Pc Community.

I am also waiting 4 years for this glitch to be fixed.

It will never change.

• maksi
    6306 posts Big Money Move
    This glitch is also on consoles, not just on PC specifically.