Butragueño or crespo

Arron xox
2388 posts Fans' Favourite
edited January 28
I would be playing Raul behind crespo or playing butragueño behind raul

Comments

  • Arron xox
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    If I buy crespo I could get toty vvd
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd go Raul + Butra, depending on your alternative to TOTY VVD
  • Scutch
    8481 posts League Winner
    Don't use Butra as anything but a striker.

    For that setup, I'd go with Crespo though. Although saying that, Butra's pace and 5* is ridiculous.

    Tough choice.
  • Reus
    21927 posts Club Captain
    Butra is miles better than crespo
  • Asht1981
    938 posts Professional
    90 butra is a beast I sold prime n couldn't really tell a difference but he outshines crespo for me I've got Raul behind butra n imo it's rauls best position found him useless as a striker, as for crespo I don't like him him passing let's the card down so much and 86 aurnie outplays him in every way..... so annoyed I did the crespo sbc but with new patch this could change
  • Arron xox
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks guys
  • Don't like crespo.

    But cant help think he actually fits the meta slightly better.

    If Butra had 4* skill, different story.
  • Diggy
    12554 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 28
    Butragueño for sure

    I used Raul & Crespo together they seemed to want to fill the same positions

    When I got Butragueño it totally transformed my team

    P.S. Butragueño is the best 3* skill striker I’ve ever used in any FUT
  • RoosGianni
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reus wrote: »
    Butra is miles better than crespo

  • bhafc1901
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Butra is miles better than crespo

  • Arron xox
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    I went for butragueño playing 41212 with him up top with Raul and hazard behind.im hoping for a flash back torres of villa and I will be happy
  • DeanoZoff
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    Butra is superb as striker and would compliment Raul nicely.

    I prefer Raul myself but Butra had more goals than games when i used him.

    His finishing is extremely reliable
  • Arron xox
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Butra is superb as striker and would compliment Raul nicely.

    I prefer Raul myself but Butra had more goals than games when i used him.

    His finishing is extremely reliable

    For me he's got more assist then goals he works well with raul for me to
  • Trafford_Robert5
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is there much difference between the 87 and 90 versions of Butragueno?
  • bhafc1901 wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Butra is miles better than crespo

  • Lewis9UTx
    792 posts Professional
    Is there much difference between the 87 and 90 versions of Butragueno?

  • Arron xox
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is there much difference between the 87 and 90 versions of Butragueno?

    Probably the price 😂😂
  • TimRUFC
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    I’m thinking of getting his 87 to replace MVP Martinez 🙃 Josef is good but his finishing let’s him down sometimes and think Butra would be much more dangerous at the side of Ibra
  • Diggy
    12554 posts Has That Special Something
    87 isn’t a patch on the 90 who is equally as good as the prime apart from long shots

    M/M work rates ruin the 87
  • TimRUFC
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    Diggy wrote: »
    87 isn’t a patch on the 90 who is equally as good as the prime apart from long shots

    M/M work rates ruin the 87

    Ahh thanks I’ll stay away then, have you tried any version of Hernández this year?
  • Diggy
    12554 posts Has That Special Something
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    87 isn’t a patch on the 90 who is equally as good as the prime apart from long shots

    M/M work rates ruin the 87

    Ahh thanks I’ll stay away then, have you tried any version of Hernández this year?

    I haven’t save for 90 Butragueño
  • TimRUFC
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    Diggy wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    87 isn’t a patch on the 90 who is equally as good as the prime apart from long shots

    M/M work rates ruin the 87

    Ahh thanks I’ll stay away then, have you tried any version of Hernández this year?

    I haven’t save for 90 Butragueño
    Ok thanks 👍
  • RascalinHere7
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Butra he’s amazing
  • Andy99TradeZ
    12947 posts Has That Special Something
    play raul behind butra
Sign In or Register to comment.