So I saw this on Reddit, lmao 😂

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
edited January 28
f5c963df238853385b6c0dd396d722bc-full.jpg

Comments

• Raider
    3438 posts National Call-Up
    lol, should say its the only way to build your dream squad, you trade you might get banned, you grind you will never have a team full of icons so yeah.... great gg
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Raider wrote: »
    lol, should say its the only way to build your dream squad, you trade you might get banned, you grind you will never have a team full of icons so yeah.... great gg

I guess, at least they're honest 😂
  • Kouli06
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    All the pressure they put of FP this year makes me think somethings coming in the next few years that my limit EA 🤔
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    All the pressure they put of FP this year makes me think somethings coming in the next few years that my limit EA 🤔

Probably. But it's only FIFA where they do this. On madden you could buy a toty player pick pack.

And Anthem isn't going to have loot boxes, except cosmetic ones. I guess the gaming commission are circling.
  • Safehands84
    3352 posts National Call-Up
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Probably. But it's only FIFA where they do this. On madden you could buy a toty player pick pack.

And Anthem isn't going to have loot boxes, except cosmetic ones. I guess the gaming commission are circling.

They’ll fine away around it probably selling the players for a set amount or everything being adds on you have to buy
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wrong.. I don’t trade or buy FP and have an unreal team.
    Yes I’ve been lucky but I always have a way above average team every year without spending FP so I must be doing something right that most others aren’t

• the sad thing is it really isn't
    spent £ 1k + got nothing
    had more success trading then buying FP
    tbh
    a thousand pounds should virtually buy u everything in any game I could barely afford R96 left peg after spending that much.
    buying FP should be more rewarding it really isn't
  • jplumber
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero

They’ll fine away around it probably selling the players for a set amount or everything being adds on you have to buy

How much do you expect Ronaldo to cost - 700 quid? 🤩🤩🤩
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something

Has to be a record breaking year for them this year with all the promotions they've put out.
  • jplumber
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes I’ve been lucky but I always have a way above average team every year without spending FP so I must be doing something right that most others aren’t

How much time on average do you spend playing the game?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    the sad thing is it really isn't
    spent £ 1k + got nothing
    tbh
    a thousand pounds should virtually buy u everything in any game I could barely afford R96 left peg after spending that much.

They do that on purpose. Like madden, as I said, had a toty player pick pack. Imagine that. Everyone would have at least two/three toty. And EA don't want that. They'd rather people spend, get no one and spend again.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Worst part is even if they price CR7 at £1k people would pay it.
  • AFC_95 wrote: »
    spent £ 1k + got nothing
    tbh

They do that on purpose. Like madden, as I said, had a toty player pick pack. Imagine that. Everyone would have at least two/three toty. And EA don't want that. They'd rather people spend, get no one and spend again.

Eventually people will see the light I think some already have
    EA does not reward loyalty in any form imo
  • Raider
    3438 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 28

well then you must be kinda special then. I have around 1k games so far and my best pulls were rttf fabinho and 91 de gea, and untradable mahrez 87 and mertens if, which made me 500k :D obviously by playing champs and rivals every week i cant say my team is **** but its nowhere near 'unreal'

2870c5097dc2e4c2256ffb5c584c941e.jpg
  • jplumber
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero

Worst part is even if they price CR7 at £1k people would pay it.

Maybe a very small portion of the player base. Most of the cash spent on packs is spread out over a longer period. People are often un aware of how much they've actually spent over the months, which is part of EAs plan to keep people buying. If you suddenly have to spend as huge sum in one go, I think most players would be out off.
  • Flamstead
    2824 posts Fans' Favourite

By your own admission you've been lucky.

What about the players like who that don't trade or buy FP but haven't been "lucky", would they have a way above average team? I am not even taking into account skill levels at this point.

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    spent £ 1k + got nothing
    tbh

Eventually people will see the light I think some already have
    EA does not reward loyalty in any form imo

FIFA is their cash cow. They use FIFA to fund games they actually care about lol.
  • browney1888
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 28

well then you must be kinda special then. I have around 1k games so far and my best pulls were rttf fabinho and 91 de gea, and untradable mahrez 87 and mertens if, which made me 500k :D obviously by playing champs and rivals every week i cant say my team is **** but its nowhere near 'unreal'

2870c5097dc2e4c2256ffb5c584c941e.jpg

sorry quoted wrong person
  • browney1888
    292 posts Sunday League Hero

post your unreal team that u havnt spent any money on or traded all?
  • BladesManSUFC

@browney1888

23wtvh5.jpg
    To say I’ve spent nothing... I’d say my teams pretty unreal tbh
    Not trying to be clever but your reply seemed like a sarcastic one.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

@browney1888

23wtvh5.jpg

Lmao. You're claiming to have not spent any money or traded? That's hard to believe. But if it's true GG dude. Sick team!
  • ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up

@browney1888

23wtvh5.jpg

If thats your team now, what are you aiming towards for the year?
  • BladesManSUFC

What about the players like who that don't trade or buy FP but haven't been "lucky", would they have a way above average team? I am not even taking into account skill levels at this point.

This Fifa I’ve been extremely lucky but in past FIFA’s I’ve had great teams spending nothing aswell (Ever since SBCS became a thing)
    I honestly think I just manage my club well and know what players to keep or put through SBC’s and stuff.
    Trust me I’ve seen some really dumb people on this game that haven’t a clue what they are doing

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

This Fifa I’ve been extremely lucky but in past FIFA’s I’ve had great teams spending nothing aswell (Ever since SBCS became a thing)
    I honestly think I just manage my club well and know what players to keep or put through SBC’s and stuff.
    Trust me I’ve seen some really dumb people on this game that haven’t a clue what they are doing

That's true. Tbh I'm just jealous! I'd love that luck lmao. I just want one icon, Bergkamp, and I'd be set.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional

@browney1888

23wtvh5.jpg

Good job flexing your team but regardless, I don’t believe you haven’t spent anything or traded at all
  • BladesManSUFC

@browney1888

23wtvh5.jpg

Lmao. You're claiming to have not spent any money or traded? That's hard to believe. But if it's true GG dude. Sick team!
    @AFC_95
    The biggest piece of luck came when I did the Van Dijk POTM and packed Neymar TOTY... Then did the Best sbc and packed Mbappe TOTY lol... that was 8.4m within 2 days.
    Also have vids and pics still on my phone to prove it.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

@browney1888

23wtvh5.jpg

@AFC_95
    The biggest piece of luck came when I did the Van Dijk POTM and packed Neymar TOTY... Then did the Best sbc and packed Mbappe TOTY lol... that was 8.4m within 2 days.

😂😂😂 And I thought I was lucky because I pull totw Santi from the Ibra SBC so he cost me 5k, after untradables.
  • BladesManSUFC
    ICUP wrote: »

@browney1888

23wtvh5.jpg

If thats your team now, what are you aiming towards for the year?

@ICUP
    I made a thread on exactly this point.. Look under my posts for one titled “I’m bored because”
    Or something like that.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

@browney1888

23wtvh5.jpg

@AFC_95

I just opened my preorder packs and got Bender lol. My best pull from these trash packs is Albiol 😂
  • BladesManSUFC

@browney1888

23wtvh5.jpg

Good job flexing your team but regardless, I don’t believe you haven’t spent anything or traded at all
    @TheFreshOne3
    And this is the exact reason I want something in the game that shows you haven’t spent anything on FP 😩