Best league to do Saint-Maximin wins?

maXmood
2013 posts Fans' Favourite
I wanna start working on this today..

What's the best league i can use to score those 10 wins?

Comments

• futureyears
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have you got any decent SBC players?

if you got players like FB Ibra or FS De Jong then there are some decent MLS and Eredivisie players to build around them, that’s the way I did it
  • maXmood
    edited January 2019
    Have you got any decent SBC players?

if you got players like FB Ibra or FS De Jong then there are some decent MLS and Eredivisie players to build around them, that’s the way I did it

tevez and josef martinez (as SBCS).. but both MLS and ARG lacks in defense..

what do you think of Liga NOS? they have some decent players..
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    99.9% of the people doing it have Ibra and spam timed long shots. Beware.

Do a Liga Nos squad with your Tevez and Martinez up front on 5 chem each. I did, it was fine.
  • maXmood
    99.9% of the people doing it have Ibra and spam timed long shots. Beware.

Do a Liga Nos squad with your Tevez and Martinez up front on 5 chem each. I did, it was fine.

yea, i think that's what i'll go for.. liga nos squad with those 2 as my strikers!

thnx
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Am I missing something? Isn’t the card a 78 for the weekly objective, what’s the point?
  • maXmood
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Am I missing something? Isn’t the card a 78 for the weekly objective, what’s the point?

u need that card to complete the 86 SBC..
  • EekAlaska
    2223 posts Fans' Favourite
    Remember the good old days when they gave us high rated usable players for just winning a tourney or max of 6 games? Now this BS of 10 games AND complete a SBC thats already as expensive as the player should be.
  • maXmood
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Remember the good old days when they gave us high rated usable players for just winning a tourney or max of 6 games? Now this BS of 10 games AND complete a SBC thats already as expensive as the player should be.

they want you to grind all week and never switch to another game...
  • YOLOT0URE
    7899 posts League Winner
    EekAlaska wrote: »

I bet you play WL tho
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    maXmood wrote: »
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

u need that card to complete the 86 SBC..

Meh. Sbc looks like a waste
  • o0OainavO0o
    2520 posts Fans' Favourite
    His loan card was dookie, not sure why anyone would grind for this one.
  • maXmood
    i tried his loan card.. subbed in the 2nd half to replace mbappe.. i found him to be very effective. also, this card would cost me around 5k cuz i have all the untradeable players except 1x 84 rated to complete the SBC..

i don't see why not
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did the SBC and he starts for me. I consider him worth it, he's very good imo.

I personally think he should have cost a tad less but still.
  • Antparry92
    19239 posts World Class
    I run with an MLS and Porto squad all the time so it’s ideal for me :joy:
  • Antparry92
    19239 posts World Class
    Makes a massive difference having a stacked squad though, I’ve gone 1-0 up in 15 mins in my first two games and they’ve RQ knowing I had a decent side
  • maXmood
    going in with this and subbing tevez and josef on the 2nd half..

f7a25ee22e3dc23ca361ff35e60bb716.png
  • maymanpele
    14430 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Makes a massive difference having a stacked squad though, I’ve gone 1-0 up in 15 mins in my first two games and they’ve RQ knowing I had a decent side

Give it time, they will start to quit before you score knowing you need a goal. I did it in one night, but at least 5 people quit while I was on the brink of scoring.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10340 posts Has That Special Something
    Pretty much everyone I played ran with the MLS guys upfront and NOS in behind them.

Can't think of a single opponent who didn't tbh - oh, Tevez was subbed on at start in about 97% of them too :wink:
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    I need one more win and I went with liga nos (good def and mid options) then sub on Ibra, Martinez and de jong.
    The level of player I come up against in these online single matches is crazy though, skill moves to timed finesse in almost every game. I'm pretty average consistently get gold 2 but never face this level of player game after game in WL or div 4. Resorted to 5 atb, counter attack and bronze benching :D
  • BaseCamp
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    I did a Porto back line and a Chinese league midfield and attack. (Paulinho, Talisca, Mascherano, Hulk, Carrasco, Teixeira)
  • I have done that with HOME WIN and 11 trash.
  • maXmood
    played 4 games, got 3 wins.. 7 to go!
  • Recoba10
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    I did the SBC as I packed twice IF Koscielny and thought the 10 wins will not be difficult to get.
    Now with this thread I am getting worried. I will have max 3h to play by Friday evening...
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Liga Nos