New update

How long is it going to take for the new patch to come out in console PC was last week I don’t see why there’s such a long wait for console

Comments

• HeisenbergTFB
    41 posts Park Captain
    Tomorrow for console and it is because microsoft and sony have policies about updates
  • Tomorrow for console and it is because microsoft and sony have policies about updates

Appreciate the help man I’ve never understood the wait but I suppose it makes sense. I suppose I can wait one more day we’ve been waiting for around two months

• I hope it’s tomorrow cos it’s taking the **** now
  • On previous updates, what time have they come live in the UK ?
  • Please make up for the spoiled game ... players play as idiots ... this is not football a hockey on grass
  • Enigma95
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 29
    Still no update hate this fifa worst one ive played when will the update go live on consoles @EA_Andy @EA_DarDar @EA_Leeloo
  • @EA_Andy Any news on the update for today? Looking forward to getting back into career mode without the glitch
  • KentEagle wrote: »
    @EA_Andy Any news on the update for today? Looking forward to getting back into career mode without the glitch

I’ve a funny feeling it’s not even going to be out this week for consoles I hope to god I’m wrong
  • EA_Andy
    2544 posts EA Community Manager
    Should be starting to release on XB1/PS4 now.
  • It is live.

I've simmed a career to the first game of August in The PL.

All appears to be fine !!
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    Should be starting to release on XB1/PS4 now.

Is there anyway we can get back the original patch, you've ruined the gameplay with this patch and turned the overall gamestyle to cater people who play FUT.
  • Bayguy38
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 7
    I’ve been playing career mode for years and with the recent update on FIFA 19 ,the game has become unplayable. I don’t understand why this has happened. I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or done on purpose. I play the game for fun and relaxing after a hard day at work. I AI is faster than my user players no matter what changes I make. I’m sorry to say I may go back to FIFA 18.
    Bayguy38
    Post edited by Bayguy38 on