Reviews on these PL players?

uhMaZiiNq
11281 posts Has That Special Something
edited January 28
If anyone can give a review on the pros and cons of any of these players I would appreciate before I choose who to go with. All NIF versions btw

Salah (main one I want to hear about)
Son
Firminho
Eriksen
Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on

Comments

• Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    I had NIF Hazard in a 20m team and he didn't look out of place - He's that good

Amazingly Agile. Decent finishing, Outstanding Passing which is a must for me as I played him LCAM. He's also great at dribbling.

Highly recommend him
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited January 28
    Uberman wrote: »

Amazingly Agile. Decent finishing, Outstanding Passing which is a must for me as I played him LCAM. He's also great at dribbling.

Highly recommend him

Those top 3 would all be used at striker in a 41212(2) next to Mbappe and Eriksen/Firminho would be at CAM. Would you still recommend for that role? @Uberman
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

Highly recommend him

Those top 3 would all be used at striker in a 41212(2) next to Mbappe and Eriksen/Firminho would be at CAM. Would you still recommend for that role? @Uberman

I have no personally experience with Using Hazard as a Striker. It wouldn't be a position I would particularly advise using him but you could give him a go.
  • uhMaZiiNq

Highly recommend him

I have no personally experience with Using Hazard as a Striker. It wouldn't be a position I would particularly advise using him but you could give him a go.

I’m really trying not to spend much on my team so if he wouldn’t be suited for it most likely I would definitely go with one of the others. He does look like a great card though but I feel like he would make a better CAM than striker as well
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class

Highly recommend him

I’m really trying not to spend much on my team so if he wouldn’t be suited for it most likely I would definitely go with one of the others. He does look like a great card though but I feel like he would make a better CAM than striker as well

100% - Mbappe's strength you can just about get away with at ST as he's not as short and he is probably the fastest player on this game. I wouldn't pair Mbappe with something else with lower strength though
  • uhMaZiiNq

Highly recommend him

100% - Mbappe's strength you can just about get away with at ST as he's not as short and he is probably the fastest player on this game. I wouldn't pair Mbappe with something else with lower strength though

Yeah Salah has very good balance and like 70 strength he was the one I’m most interested in hearing about for striker tbh, since he doesn’t have 2* WF anymore this is the first time ever I’ve really considering using him. Son isn’t very strong ofc but he got the 5* WF which is always nice and he’s very cheap
  • uhMaZiiNq
    ^
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Just test them out. They’re all cheap now.

Eriksen sucks though.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited January 28
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Just test them out. They’re all cheap now.

Eriksen sucks though.

Will go Firminho at CAM then for sure. I’m probably gonna get Salah to try but just curious what people think of him this year so I know what to expect. I’ve never used him in previous games

Did just realize I have a salah loan card so that will do
  • DonovanFan
    603 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Erikson is very underated and he’s a pro free kick taker
  • makkan00
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had Salah and now replaced with IF Mbabpe
    Hazard is still outperforming my prime Rivaldo, he is so good.
    POTM Aub is still outperforming any strikes (Except CR7).

Out of your list, IF SON is beast! 5WF and his long-range kicks are insane. Slap finisher or deadeye on him and with 10 chemistry, he is a goal scoring machine.
  • keronc
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Eriksen was really good when I used him. I only swithched for the 93 KDB. Firmino is not in the same league as Eriksen.

Salah was horrible, not as good as last year. I went back to POTM Lucas and even NIF Mahrez after using Salah. I now use Figo with POTM Lucas as his backup.
  • Keano
    12951 posts Has That Special Something
    Only used the IF Salah (red), but what i'll say is he's fantastic, great speed, pace, strength is pretty good too, only thing pulling him back is the 3*WF, means on the right he's fairly easy to know what you'll do with him, He's still great, but he was more good for... abusing his pace down the wings & getting my counters started (i'd boot the ball up to ibra, he'd head it to salah & salah just runs at the defence before making the play).

So not exactly 1 dimensional play with him, but the WF does hinder him a lot imo, otherwise his strong foot is fantastic though.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Keano wrote: »
    Only used the IF Salah (red), but what i'll say is he's fantastic, great speed, pace, strength is pretty good too, only thing pulling him back is the 3*WF, means on the right he's fairly easy to know what you'll do with him, He's still great, but he was more good for... abusing his pace down the wings & getting my counters started (i'd boot the ball up to ibra, he'd head it to salah & salah just runs at the defence before making the play).

So not exactly 1 dimensional play with him, but the WF does hinder him a lot imo, otherwise his strong foot is fantastic though.

I’m glad I have the loan so I can use him for 6-7 games at least first now. I typically agree that less than 4* WF at ST/CAM is not ideal
  • shandyandy
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 28
    Really liked Eriksen when I had a PL team, plays well at Cam and CM and scores some good goals from distance.

Good on the ball and always used to make decent runs and be in space.
  • Keano
    12951 posts Has That Special Something

I’m glad I have the loan so I can use him for 6-7 games at least first now. I typically agree that less than 4* WF at ST/CAM is not ideal

I just find I don't know if it's because some of the shots, crosses etc can be a bit... meh, but i just tend to have to cut back & cross, or i'd rather move slightly to the left to get him on his strong foot, which may cause him to be tackled etc... I don't trust 3*WF on an attacker.
  • uhMaZiiNq

I just find I don't know if it's because some of the shots, crosses etc can be a bit... meh, but i just tend to have to cut back & cross, or i'd rather move slightly to the left to get him on his strong foot, which may cause him to be tackled etc... I don't trust 3*WF on an attacker.

I’m with you. I can deal with it at outside CAM and on a winger better but central positions typically you want to be able to have some trust in using both feet. Will just have to try it out and see
  • Paawky
    2552 posts Fans' Favourite
    Firmino is excellent . I never get on with son in any Fifa . And Eriksen is okay but nothing special .
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    Used IF Salah and he's freaking rapid.
    Really liked him overall, I think he's well worth the coins.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2176 posts Fans' Favourite
    Paawky wrote: »
    Firmino is excellent . I never get on with son in any Fifa . And Eriksen is okay but nothing special .

I concur.
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Salah is amazing, he has tries to beat defensive line trait with backs into defender trait aswell. Salah is amazing, he got robbed by Neymar for that fan choice however I like Neymar a lot.

Please let him get a TOTS.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Salah is amazing, he has tries to beat defensive line trait with backs into defender trait aswell. Salah is amazing, he got robbed by Neymar for that fan choice however I like Neymar a lot.

Finesse shot trait as well.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Salah is a boss. Great finishing, dribbling and good enough physical. I use em in LM and hes excellent. Keep him on the left.

Cons are the obvious weakfoot
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner

Finesse shot trait as well.

How did I forget lol.
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up

Got robbed big time.
    Broke PL scoring record + UCL final.
    What did Neymar do? Established his status as a prima donna in PSG? Lmao.