Blackburn Rovers-Season 3: February and March tables

Comments

• WestardLord
    1084 posts Professional
    Sad to see Barco couldn't be signed.

Not exactly a time to panic right now, but I must agree that 50 goals conceded seems like it's going to spell doom for the team towards the end of the season.
  • Wyojasond
    9407 posts League Winner
    Fast Forward to the end of March and Blackburn has solidified itself mid table somehow with a defense that allows over 2 goals a game. Juanma Lillo has resigned himself to the fact that he has to out run teams to win and has thrown all of his game plans into his attack. With an owner that has grown increasingly frustrated, will Lillo last past this summer?

kXJZSW9.jpg
  • DB1512
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think we can say Lillo avoided regulation, which is a massive achievement in the first season. If Lillo stays, improve defensive stability should be his main concern.
  • LAboog4
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lillo has to stay, who would have predicted this team to be "safe" with 8 games to go? Great achievement. If the owner invests in inproving the defense and keeping the attackers, this team could be top 8 next year.
  • subpop
    3298 posts National Call-Up
    I believe that the results of Lillo in the first Premier League campaign are quite good. The team was always far from the relegation zone and has built for the future. I don't know if there's any good reason to fire him now... but the results aren't a good reason.
  • JoshDFC
    1938 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wouldn't be frustrated at Lillo nothing better then attacking football and thats what he is guarenteeing
  • Ashy
    8391 posts League Winner
    Mid-table is a strong return for Blackburn's first season back in the Prem, the title race could go all the way with 5 teams. I don't rate Fischer at all but he could change my mind with a fresh start with Blackburn