Is giving free wins okay?

Boomba
833 posts Semi-Pro
Won't get banned will I? Only asking because seen people get transfer market banned for giving away coins or smth or rather.

Comments

• Yeah I think it’s alright, never seen anyone get banned for it
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Boomba wrote: »
    Won't get banned will I? Only asking because seen people get transfer market banned for giving away coins or smth or rather.

Not worth it... I gave away a few in last 2 weeks... no appreciation msg!!
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You won’t get banned but as the guy above said, not worth it as you’ll never get a thank you. They’ll dab you and watch replays
  • GeorgeGervin
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    I usually give my last games away. I hit 11 or 14 and stop. Give the rest away.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2964 posts National Call-Up
    No it's not OK. It actively infringes upon ethics and sportsmanship. In a competitive environment you queue up for a challenge, a battle. A deliberate walkover is a waste of your time (and of your opponent), and if you feel like it's not -- well then your end means is the shiny carrot on a stick participation trophy and you should re-evaluate why you'd sink your time in something like that.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used to do this but not anymore. Sick of people celebrating and dabbing after me giving them a free win so my remaining games just goto waste now.