I’m lazy....

FifaTaco
908 posts Semi-Pro
edited January 27
Hello guys, this Fifa I’ve done next to no trading and have focused on investments to make me coins in the long run. This has worked for me as my team is now worth 4.5 mil. Now I’m looking to trade to take my team to the next level. I currently have 300k liquid, what methods is everyone using at the moment? I know the methods for a small budget like sniping silvers etc etc but I’m looking to be as productive as I can and get the most out of the coins I have available. Any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    Bump sorry.
  • o0OainavO0o
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    Go after sbc’s, like eredevisie has quite a few near extinct/low card weight cards... be the price-fixer of someone already fixed that you can raise a bit. I don’t have the time to bother with it but that worked for me in the past.
  • FrankLampard
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    Hello guys, this Fifa I’ve done next to no trading and have focused on investments to make me coins in the long run. This has worked for me as my team is now worth 4.5 mil. Now I’m looking to trade to take my team to the next level. I currently have 300k liquid, what methods is everyone using at the moment? I know the methods for a small budget like sniping silvers etc etc but I’m looking to be as productive as I can and get the most out of the coins I have available. Any help would be appreciated :)
    How much you hoping to make from the 300k and in what time frame
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    How much you hoping to make from the 300k and in what time frame

Have the next couple of days off and want to prepare for Prime Dinho, so I don’t know really anything from 150-200k profit upwards by the end of the week...
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    Go after sbc’s, like eredevisie has quite a few near extinct/low card weight cards... be the price-fixer of someone already fixed that you can raise a bit. I don’t have the time to bother with it but that worked for me in the past.

Thanks mate I’ll have a look :smile:
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think it’s too late to make lots of profit but laliga sbc was the best to invest in right now. The rare players already doubled in prince so is kinda dead.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2161 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm also lazy.
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    I think it’s too late to make lots of profit but laliga sbc was the best to invest in right now. The rare players already doubled in prince so is kinda dead.
    Yeah agreed, had a look at la liga earlier this month and that was the time to buy.
    Missed the boat on that one. :(