Cannot wait for this update

liamano123
328 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just for pure repetiativeness being removed for at least a couple weeks. I’m sure something else will surface which is OP but I am done with people spamming the same finesse and then claiming they outplayed me. It’s enough being so dull to use the same move but being toxic when winning is just embarrassing.

Can’t wait to see all the abusers panic when it gets patched.

Comments

• JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    i dont know mate....i was hoping for nerf first time 180 turn finesse shot,but everthing else suppose to stay the same

Everything else was able to defend. Now the crosses gonna be OP and its much harder to defend,because basically the game gonna decide who will win the header. And when i see Messi,lacazette,Jesus win headers against Ramos,varane its just a joke the same like 180 turn finesse shots
  • liamano123
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    i dont know mate....i was hoping for nerf first time 180 turn finesse shot,but everthing else suppose to stay the same

Everything else was able to defend. Now the crosses gonna be OP and its much harder to defend,because basically the game gonna decide who will win the header. And when i see Messi,lacazette,Jesus win headers against Ramos,varane its just a joke the same like 180 turn finesse shots

Oh I know mate but when the update comes out at least for a week or two there won’t be repetitive successful finesse shots. I know full well the toxicity of this community will find something else then something else but just for a short time it will be nice.
  • greif44
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wouldn't say crosses have changed a lot. Imo AI defending is still the biggest thing they should work on
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Has it been released yet on pc? What are they saying about it?

Remember that they say they will do x, y and z in the patch notes but really they do **** all. Remember reducing the patch that reduced ai defending? Did **** all. I fully expect there to be zero difference
  • liamano123

Remember that they say they will do x, y and z in the patch notes but really they do **** all. Remember reducing the patch that reduced ai defending? Did **** all. I fully expect there to be zero difference

If that is honestly what happens then that is me done. I can’t put time into building squads and trading and doing sbcs to when using these players it’s a repeat. I’d rather watch a repeat episode of top gear on Dave.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

I've seen people play on PC and finesse shots are completely nerfed into the ground. I was skeptical at first aswell but they are well and truly gone. They are that inconsistent that it won't be worth risking using any kind of finesse shot. Even normal finesse shots with top tier icons from the edge of the box will go wide.
  • Aguy9916
    879 posts Professional
    The goalkeepers is my biggest issue, they have no right to be saving some of the stuff they do, especially several 1 on 1 certain goals a match... the defending would be bearable if we were rewarded when we broke it down but the super keeper comes to the rescue too often.
  • Invincibility
    4077 posts National Call-Up
    The messages I received this weekend by no look finesse glitch PRO'S is just makes me want to block all incoming messages on my console!
  • Viking_Beard
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aguy9916 wrote: »
    The goalkeepers is my biggest issue, they have no right to be saving some of the stuff they do, especially several 1 on 1 certain goals a match... the defending would be bearable if we were rewarded when we broke it down but the super keeper comes to the rescue too often.

So you wanna play against a team with no keeper? I’m not sure if you watch REAL football but this happens all of the time, DDG v Spurs is a prime example. He was on fire and won the game for United on his own. You’re not entitled to score just because you’re in a 1v1 or on goal 🙄

If you’re gonna complain about the keepers at least complain about the times they turn into flapping mess.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    They needed to tune both first timed finesse AND AI defending in the same patch, not do one but not fix the other.

Going to be seeing a lot more of 1 depth PTB counter attack
  • greif44
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    They needed to tune both first timed finesse AND AI defending in the same patch, not do one but not fix the other.

Going to be seeing a lot more of 1 depth PTB counter attack

well, that`s exactly how it was in this weekend league on PC
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    liamano123 wrote: »
    Just for pure repetiativeness being removed for at least a couple weeks. I’m sure something else will surface which is OP but I am done with people spamming the same finesse and then claiming they outplayed me. It’s enough being so dull to use the same move but being toxic when winning is just embarrassing.

Can’t wait to see all the abusers panic when it gets patched.

just had a guy spamming finesse all game long. telling me he likes to play real football. lol take the loss kid
  • Pnub
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    I want them to do something about the constant pressure abusers. The last two games the other teams players have been out of stamina right after half time with no effect at all. Slow them down to walking pace, give them all injuries just do something so there is an actual punishment
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    You guys are in for a sour awakening when the patch hits. At least timed finesses could be countered by GK movement. Now you'll be at mercy of RNG every time a cross flies in (remember, a cross cannot be stopped by the AI if your opponent uses el tornado+cross combination). And all those overpowered TOTY cards will definitely seal the deal when it comes to aerial superiority.
  • Rucci
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 28
    You guys are in for a sour awakening when the patch hits. At least timed finesses could be countered by GK movement. Now you'll be at mercy of RNG every time a cross flies in (remember, a cross cannot be stopped by the AI if your opponent uses el tornado+cross combination). And all those overpowered TOTY cards will definitely seal the deal when it comes to aerial superiority.
    Crosses havnt changed same as now if u wanna stop el tornardo crosses l2 manuell defend, same on the futchamp tourney so much ai defending that they could even do it is a joke. love to lough over all the ai defender / backout people who cant defend crosses XD, hope of depth 1 so i can just spam crosses while 90 % cant defend it because they never manuell defend XD.
    And yes played a few games on pc to test the patch, not really a problem to score for me cause i play normal football instead of spamming tf
    And where is the problem with constant pressure everywhere gaps... dont get it better i play an openent with constant pressure than 90 mins park the bus
    The biggest problem for me are this Home Backout people i cant get a game after i reached g2 iam 17-2 but ea puts me always first in lobby so all this wanna be pros back out tryed it today for 20 mins i didnt get a single away game to finish my wl
  • Wattagunt
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rucci wrote: »
    Crosses havnt changed same as now if u wanna stop el tornardo crosses l2 manuell defend, same on the futchamp tourney so much ai defending that they could even do it is a joke. love to lough over all the ai defender / backout people who cant defend crosses XD, hope of depth 1 so i can just spam crosses while 90 % cant defend it because they never manuell defend XD.
    And yes played a few games on pc to test the patch, not really a problem to score for me cause i play normal football instead of spamming tf
    And where is the problem with constant pressure everywhere gaps... dont get it better i play an openent with constant pressure than 90 mins park the bus
    The biggest problem for me are this Home Backout people i cant get a game after i reached g2 iam 17-2 but ea puts me always first in lobby so all this wanna be pros back out tryed it today for 20 mins i didnt get a single away game to finish my wl

This guy knows, easy to stop el tornado if you manual defend. Also a joke all these little wannabe pros backing out to only play home matches happens now every match after 11 wins. Sad sad people.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Aguy9916 wrote: »
    U do know the keepers sole job is to stop u scoring goals

• Williejno1

There is easy fix to this learn to defend yourself and stop letting ai hold your hand

Seriously cannot wait for this patch if it does work of course no more ,boring ,pathetic ,unrealistic and pathetic timed finishes from outrageous angles from outside the box

• Springveldt
    4698 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 28
    Be careful what you wish for.

I'm on PC and WL (yes I reinstalled, I'm an addict) is nothing more now than playing against people who play 8-0-2 and try to counter by sprinting down the wing and crossing. Eventually they get a header or a rebound in.

Finesse shots (and long shots in general) are totally useless and if you even find a way past the 8 defenders then in the box finishing is as inconsistent as always or the keeper pulls a worldie.

My worse WL league ever, not only result wise but connection wise and frustration wise. The game is a complete **** show right now tbh.
  • Springveldt
    4698 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 28
    Williejno1 wrote: »

There is easy fix to this learn to defend yourself and stop letting ai hold your hand

Seriously cannot wait for this patch if it does work of course no more ,boring ,pathetic ,unrealistic and pathetic timed finishes from outrageous angles from outside the box
    You think the game is boring now? Wait until you play the new patch and you're passing it back and forth between your midfielders looking for a pass into the box that has 8 defenders.

Add in that little touch of delay so all your players take a touch or when you finally get a decent ball into the striker and he miss controls it even with 99 ball control and your opponents smacks a lobbed through ball down the line for IF Sane to chase, the game becomes tedious very, very quickly.
  • Williejno1
    Williejno1 wrote: »

You think the game is boring now? Wait until you play the new patch and you're passing it back and forth between your midfielders looking for a pass into the box that has 8 defenders.

Add in that little touch of delay so all your players take a touch or when you finally get a decent ball into the striker and he miss controls it even with 99 ball control and your opponents smacks a lobbed through ball down the line for IF Sane to chase, the game becomes tedious very, very quickly.
    The thing is I did not rely on timed finishing or finesse shots from outside the box I have absolutely no problem getting into the box and scoring around 90% of my goals are from inside the box
    I also try and use my defenders as much as possible and actually know how to defend from crosses quite easily as I have been doing this for last 2 instalments so have had plenty of practice

The only people who will be affected are

the ones who thought it was great scoring from 35 yds by double tapping a button they are so used to doing this they did not try to score another way because it took some kind of effort
    The ones chasing around with their cdm while the ai is doing all the work in defence they are the ones that will depend on hoping the ai holds up

• OZero
    5427 posts Big Money Move
    If you really watched the competition last few days, no **** way you would be against the patch. Absolute no **** way. Look at those goals scored. **** hell.
  • Williejno1
    OZero wrote: »
    If you really watched the competition last few days, no **** way you would be against the patch. Absolute no **** way. Look at those goals scored. **** hell.

It’s ridiculous I can count on 2 hands over this weeks entire wl the amounts of shots were tried against me from inside the box
    Players are actually turning back out of the box to hit a finesse
    It will be fun watching these idiots trying to score next week
  • Nervous_Nick
    5583 posts Big Money Move
    yeah it got worse week after week....this WL it was just ridiculous....95% of the shots against me were timed finesse from outside the box.