Needed fixes/adds for years

Glass0nion
4181 posts National Call-Up
edited January 2019
Referee interference:
Should never happen. They block shots, passes, runs and even pancake players. There kit can even clash with the players making it hard to see whos who.

They dont even need to be on the field, nobody would care or miss them. Bring them on for cut scenes. Get the duck out of the way!

Manager search:
By quality, nation, league, name etc. App has been doing it for years, get a clue.

Choose what player goes where for corners:
My smallest striker waits near post with my smallest CB. You Should be able to choose in instructions who goes up for corners and who waits outside the box etc

Comments

• Glass0nion
    These are some off the top of my head that should be fixed. Feel free to add yours . Ill update more as i think of them.
  • '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    The whole game needs fixed!! It’s trash
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    discard/list multiple consumables at once
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used to like being able to customise my corner tactics. I used to put every man smothering the goalkeeper for one of the tactics and it caused mayhem 😂
  • Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    - No more chemistry or atleast change the way it works now.
  • DarthGrowler
    17129 posts World Class
    Richard wrote: »
    - No more chemistry or atleast change the way it works now.

• Glass0nion
    Search by "rare" and "non-rare".

The amount of time i waste in SBCs because I have to sort though everything is brutal.
  • Glass0nion
    @Richard @DarthGrowler

I like chemistry it just needs a freshen up. It should be easier to make links, allowing people to play with who ever they want.

One way they could do it is make nations links stronger. As strong as same club links.

Two players that play on the same national team have better chemistry then two that happen to be in the same league.
  • Diggy
    15973 posts World Class
    edited January 2019
    The search method we had when concept players first came out think it was 16

You could search the concept player then go to transfer market & only search for that exact version

Why they never kept this feature for later versions still baffles me

• Glass0nion
    Diggy wrote: »
    The search method we had when concept players first came out think it was 16

You could search the concept player then go to transfer market & only search for that exact version

Why they never kept this feature for later versions still baffles me

Also very annoying.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You should be able to search for specific versions by now
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    The whole game needs fixed!! It’s trash

Moannnnnnn
  • Glass0nion
    @EA_Andy

If you could bring attention some of these no brainer fixes to the proper authorities the whole community would prosper. Thanks.
  • Glass0nion
    Removal of coaches:
    Biggest bs pack filler going.... You can't even use boosts in most modes. Get rid of them.
  • Monsta
    1857 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ability to combine say 22 normal fitness cards into a squad fitness.

Either that or fix the snails pace menus
  • Glass0nion
    Monsta wrote: »
    Ability to combine say 22 normal fitness cards into a squad fitness.

Either that or fix the snails pace menus

That would be cool
  • Glass0nion
    Bump
  • SupaNoodle1990
    33035 posts National Team Captain
    Search filter for card type is a must.

Search by rating would also be nice but it would get exploited.
  • Glass0nion
    Search filter for card type is a must.

Search by rating would also be nice but it would get exploited.

Rare and non rare search filter is a must.
  • Milanista28
    2273 posts Fans' Favourite
    More expensive packs, A super ultimate pack would be mad.
  • SuperRob
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    They can add whatever they want. I wont be buying it
  • Glass0nion
    Ingame Gameplay objective progress

They show the objectives. But not the actual progress for weekly/daily objectives.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I admire your passion, but @Absting159 tried something similar last year which had little effect.

The clear and simple fact is...as long as people are buying Fifa points...they have no incentive to change! Next year, they could rerelease Fifa 07, upgrade the graphics, slap 20 on the box, and people would still be stupid enough to line their pockets by buying fifa points.

If that was your business model, why would you change? You have to do little to maximise profits, it’s a businessman’s dream.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    I like chem but would add that whoever you nominate as team captain gets icon style links. Would give a bit more flexibility.

Better search filters as above and detailed stats gathered for all players that you can analyse properly

All dead easy to do tbh
  • Scutch
    21669 posts Club Captain
    edited February 2019
    Get rid of that Ones to Watch or stats of the current game dialogue box up in the top left hand corner when you're attacking or get a throw-in at that end of the pitch, so you can't actually see anything. Absolutely infuriating.

Also, how come when you get an advantage from the referee and then lose possession almost immediately, you don't get the call. Yet if the opposition get the advantage, they seem to retain it for ages and get the freekick 5 minutes later should you win the ball back.

The 3 screens you have to go through after a Rivals game, first telling you your score, then how many points you won or lost, then showing your rank etc. Just let me click off this and get into the next game FFS. It takes so long.
  • mellow_yellow
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    deffo better search filter options, so annoying searching for IF's and having to filter through overpriced CL's etc
  • Scutch
    21669 posts Club Captain
    deffo better search filter options, so annoying searching for IF's and having to filter through overpriced CL's etc

Yep. Definitely this.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    Get rid of that Ones to Watch or stats of the current game dialogue box up in the top left hand corner when you're attacking or get a throw-in at that end of the pitch, so you can't actually see anything. Absolutely infuriating.

Also, how come when you get an advantage from the referee and then lose possession almost immediately, you don't get the call. Yet if the opposition get the advantage, they seem to retain it for ages and get the freekick 5 minutes later should you win the ball back.

The 3 screens you have to go through after a Rivals game, first telling you your score, then how many points you won or lost, then showing your rank etc. Just let me click off this and get into the next game FFS. It takes so long.

yep those screens are irritating AF. Just stick all the stats on one screen.

And the dialogue box when you go into the team screen that says start game, edit lineup or go back - you can literally do all of those things anyway once you're in the screen
  • mellow_yellow
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2019
    oh yeah and advantages, there should be a play on button, the amount of times my keeper or defender has picked up the ball from an opposition player following them being off side, with time and space, then the ref blows and i'm stuck with a crappy freekick well in my own half rather than a quick counter attack.

plus straight after first kick off the player names scroll across the bottom and block your view, impossible to make a tackle when the play is down there. Just a little thing but i thought whilst were at it lol...
  • Scutch
    21669 posts Club Captain
    oh yeah and advantages, there should be a play on button, the amount of times my keeper or defender has picked up the ball from an opposition player following them being off side, with time and space, then the ref blows and i'm stuck with a crappy freekick well in my own half rather than a quick counter attack.

plus straight after first kick off the player names scroll across the bottom and block your view, impossible to make a tackle when the play is down there. Just a little thing but i thought whilst were at it lol...

Second point is bang on as well. The UI and scrolling info bars or popup boxes are atrocious from a design point of view. They are detrimental to the game.