“OP” team for <600k?

uhMaZiiNq
11278 posts Has That Special Something
edited January 27
Wanting to move Ibra to the bench and sell my Zola since I just want to try and stack my coins for a while and getting ibra into a team is a pain. Would like to keep it under 600k so I can have coins to try and trade with but still be able to have a decent team. Would like to use 41212(2) as well without having to change stuff IG preferably. Thanks in advance for any ideas or full teams.

I came up with this but any changes would be welcomed, not sure on the midfield and defense but I would like to get Mbappe in.

mbappe (7) - Sarah (7)
Firminho
Rabiot - Herrera
Fabinho
Mendy - Bailly - Sanchez - Valencia
De gea
Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on

Comments

  • Maverick
    4772 posts National Call-Up
    It's Mbappe.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Maverick wrote: »
    It's Mbappe.

    Thanks. Rabiot looks like a decent enough mid to link with him as well which helps too
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    Mbappe
  • Carswell
    8168 posts League Winner
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Maverick wrote: »
    It's Mbappe.

    Thanks. Rabiot looks like a decent enough mid to link with him as well which helps too

    Tall beast
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Carswell wrote: »
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Maverick wrote: »
    It's Mbappe.

    Thanks. Rabiot looks like a decent enough mid to link with him as well which helps too

    Tall beast

    Yeah certainly looks serviceable. I want to build around mbappe and he makes it so much easier for sure. Just not sure what to do about the rest
  • Caiden
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You know you don't need to change stuff IG any more right? just use tactics.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up
    Sarah ftw
  • 21_NYG_21
    1047 posts Professional
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4640803

    could setup your tactics so when you go defensive in game it switches to this;

    4231

    ST- Auba
    LCAM- Perisic
    RCAM- Bale
    CCAM- Eriksen
    LCDM- Nainny
    RCDM- Modric
    backline
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Caiden wrote: »
    You know you don't need to change stuff IG any more right? just use tactics.

    Isn’t there certain bugs that happen with the dynamic tactics where stuff doesn’t end up how it’s supposed to be?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    21_NYG_21 wrote: »
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4640803

    could setup your tactics so when you go defensive in game it switches to this;

    4231

    ST- Auba
    LCAM- Perisic
    RCAM- Bale
    CCAM- Eriksen
    LCDM- Nainny
    RCDM- Modric
    backline

    Have you used Auba and Eriksen? Those were 2 I was looking into as well. Especially Eriksen vs Firminho. I was thinking of just getting Son to go with mbappe to cheapen it with Alli at CM under him who looks better than Herrera too tbh. I’m set on using Mbappe for sure though
  • 21_NYG_21
    1047 posts Professional
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Caiden wrote: »
    You know you don't need to change stuff IG any more right? just use tactics.

    Isn’t there certain bugs that happen with the dynamic tactics where stuff doesn’t end up how it’s supposed to be?

    I've personally not had a problem with it.

    I setup in 433-4 like;

    LW- Henry
    ST- Kante
    RW- Bale
    LCM- Auba
    CAM- KDB
    RCM- Ballack
    LB- Van Aan Holt
    CB- Van Dijk
    CB- Gomez
    RB- Carvahal
    GK- Ederson

    Then switch to 4231 in game to go to

    ST- Auba
    LCAM- Henry
    RCAM- Bale
    CCAM- KDB
    LCDM- Kante
    RCDM- Ballack
    backline, and I don't have any issues with people being placed in a position they shouldn't be.
  • 21_NYG_21
    1047 posts Professional
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    21_NYG_21 wrote: »
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4640803

    could setup your tactics so when you go defensive in game it switches to this;

    4231

    ST- Auba
    LCAM- Perisic
    RCAM- Bale
    CCAM- Eriksen
    LCDM- Nainny
    RCDM- Modric
    backline

    Have you used Auba and Eriksen? Those were 2 I was looking into as well. Especially Eriksen vs Firminho. I was thinking of just getting Son to go with mbappe to cheapen it with Alli at CM under him who looks better than Herrera too tbh. I’m set on using Mbappe for sure though

    I use Auba currently, haven't used Eriksen. Love Auba. He has like double the amount of assists than goals, but still averages over a contribution per game. I preferred Bale to Mbappe personally, but that could just be my playstyle.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    21_NYG_21 wrote: »
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    21_NYG_21 wrote: »
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4640803

    could setup your tactics so when you go defensive in game it switches to this;

    4231

    ST- Auba
    LCAM- Perisic
    RCAM- Bale
    CCAM- Eriksen
    LCDM- Nainny
    RCDM- Modric
    backline

    Have you used Auba and Eriksen? Those were 2 I was looking into as well. Especially Eriksen vs Firminho. I was thinking of just getting Son to go with mbappe to cheapen it with Alli at CM under him who looks better than Herrera too tbh. I’m set on using Mbappe for sure though

    I use Auba currently, haven't used Eriksen. Love Auba. He has like double the amount of assists than goals, but still averages over a contribution per game. I preferred Bale to Mbappe personally, but that could just be my playstyle.

    I’ve never really cared for Bale, always felt clunky to me.
Sign In or Register to comment.